Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:51 am
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colourist: DiHi
Name of horse: Gill
Owner: Sayuri_Nitta
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Determined
Breed: Wildlife - Moorish Idol fish (although it's sort of a cosplay as it's Gill from Finding Nemo XD)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Based on Gill/fish references really, so the striping colours (deepblue/black & white/pale yellow) on body and moving into mane and tail. Gill has dark red colour eyes.
I'd like his mane to be the forever foal style, and his tail to be the wild one (basically because of the side that the Soquili faces out, you won't see the scars Gill has, so I'd like something of him to look slightly bedraggled =)
Reference image(s):
http://jackson.metromix.com/content_image/full/227544/560/370
http://www.reefseekers.com/PIXPAGES/Moorish_idol.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:53 am
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: DIHI
Name of horse: YĆ©il
Owner: Hot Lolli
Temper: Mischevous
Breed: Tlingit
Description: Either a solid white body or the colors of rain and clouds for the body, you choose. A black and red Tlingit tattoo on her most visible front leg. Black or brown hooves are fine. Long straight brown-black mane and tail(doesn't matter how dark or light) down to just above her hooves, the tail is bound together near her "knees" by a piece of Ash bark with Fireweed tied to it. Eye color doesn't matter as they won't show, on her face completely obscuring her eyes is a Raven mask/headress with wolf's fur trim. Around her neck is a silver pendant with ivory and red beads holding it on. On either front leg(you choose again) is a matching silver cuff bracelet. Don't worry, there will be reference images. Lots of them.
Reference image(s):
Raven mask
Raven tattoo One and Two - It doesn't have to be exactly like either of these. Whatever you can do as long as the basic 'Raven holding the Sun' theme is present. <3
Fireweed and Fireweed closeup
Ash Bark
Eagle Bracelet and Bead closeup and Pendant closeup - It doesn't have to be too detailed, just get the theme across. xD
Cuff

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Whatever you think looks best.
Tag feather color: One raven one bald eagle.
Hair/clothing edits:
Image here

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 am
Colorist: DiHi
Name of horse: Will be named when seen
Owner: Kirowyn Love
Temper: Exciting
Breed: ??
Description: This is going to be left to the colorist for the most part. I'd like him to be like a carnival - bright colors, lights etc. I have quite a few refs. There are 2 things I'd like specifically - feathers in the hair (big ones, like the picture) and the eye makeup in the other pic. They should be very colorful. I'd like the feathers to be multicolored, but not too outstanding. I like Peacock feathers, and others that have more than just one color. Oh, and I also love long hair!!
Reference image(s): Hair Feathers, Eye Candy, Lights 1, Lights 2, Fun Girl, Foods, Prizes
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever matches <3
Tag frame color: Whatever matches <3
Tag feather color: Whatever matches <3
Hair/clothing edits: Edited mane and feathers, and whatever else the colorist wants!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:23 am
.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Dihi
Name of horse: Memory
Owner: Sweeny
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Reflective
Breed: Keyblade Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Basically I want it to look like the keyblade I provide, otherwise, I trust you.
Reference image(s): [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist Choise
Tag frame color: Colorist Choise
Tag feather color: Colorists Choise  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:52 am
.: Edited Usdia.:.

*Some parts of Harry's appearance I will leave up to the colorist for their better judgement because I am so indecisive.

Name of horse: Harry A. Hippo

Owner: Cowboy Peep

Temper: Gregarious

Breed: Hippopotas (At the bottom of his cert can you put Ground Type Pokemon.)

Description:
-Eye Color: Black

-Body coloring: I would like his body coloring to be that of a male Hippopotas. Very light shades of beige and dark brown on his back forming a camouflage type pattern. The main color of his body is a sandy color. The top half of his face (covering his eyes and ears) is a dark brown as well as his nose (weather it be his entire nose or just around his nostrils I am still indecisive about. I think I'm going to leave that up to colorist's best judgement.)

-Hoof Coloring: All four hooves I would like to be white.

-Mane coloring: Again with the coloring, I am still indecisive as to what I want to do. I was thinking perhaps the same brown that covers over his eyes and ears can continue and cover his mane as well. Again, I will leave that to the colorist's best judgment though I think that would be the best thing to do. On another thought, I was thinking that perhaps I should drop the mane and have him have none. Again, I will leave this to the colorist's choice.

Mane Style/Color: If I do decide to give Harry a mane, I would like the length to be the shortest length available and to be the same dark brown coloring that covers his eyes and ears. OR perhaps his mane can be much like this hairstyle.*Again, having a mane is totally up to the colorist's best decision as to whether it looks good or not. I'm leaving it up to the colorist.*

Tail Style/Color: For Harry's tail, I would like it to be extremely short, even shorter than the default short style tail available. (kind of like the same length and size as a hippoā€™s tail). As for the coloring, I would like it to be the same tan coloring like his main body color.

Reference image(s):
Body Coloring
Just a basic idea of what I am going for. This does not include mane coloring or style. Please ignore the mane because I couldn't delete it without the photo looking stupid.

Hippopotas Pokemon
Just a website of the pokemon including it's photograph and whatnot.

Default accessory color(s)?: N/a

Tag frame color:

Tag feather color: For both feathers, I would like the main color to be the same color as his body and the camouflage print on the feathers as well.

Tag Background: Back ground

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:52 am
.: Rare Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: Aneksi
Owner: Zephlis
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Graceful
Breed: Spirited Flutter
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Gold color eyes, hair fades from a yellow to green and blue. Markings are abstract and inspired by butterflies and Native American sandpaintings. Wings based on Spiny Flower mantis (reference provided)
Reference image(s):
1-with wings
2-no wings
Default accessory color(s)?: gold/whatever matches
Tag frame color: green or blue
Tag feather color: green
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See reference image.  

Zephlis

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 am
.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: ShadowBlade Dragonkin
Owner: Tygress Dream
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Devoted
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): graduated shades of red, dark to light. Starting with close to black, I don't want there to be much pink.
Eyes: Red
Markings: Silver and black tiger stripes except for the front left leg. Tribal dragon climbing the left front leg in black and/or silver, colorist's choice.
Mane and tail: medium black streaked with red and silver.
Reference image(s): color gradiant similar to Hazalinia just in red of course, they'll likely be mates. User Image
Tribal dragon refs, just for an idea of what I'd like, you really have freedom in placement and the final design: Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3 Ref 4

Default accessory color(s)?: colorist's choice
Tag frame color: colorist's choice
Tag feather color: colorist's choice  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:20 pm
.:Edited Usdia Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: DiHi
Name of horse: Zip
Owner: Rita Zyon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Motherly
Breed: Beanie Buddy
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Like the reference provided. She's based after the beanie buddy. Green eyes with an editted red ribbon with gold around her neck. Long mane+tail (default style).
Reference Image(s): [X]
Default accessory color(s)?: a red ribbon with gold along the edges of the ribbon to the side of her neck.
Tag Frame color: Colourist's choice
Tag Feather color: Colourist's choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Accessory
Total Price: 175k  

Rita Zyon

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:01 pm
Edited Usdia

Colorist wanted: Dihydrogen~
Name of horse: Kadish Tolesa
Owner: Sosiqui
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sharp-Witted
Breed: D'ni (if possible)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Body colors based on the world of Kadish Tolesa from the game Uru: Ages Beyond Myst~ ^.^ here's a screenshot of the exquisite sky of that world:
Primary Reference (sorry it's kind of crappy, the main image host fell over and died rargh)
Secondary Reference
Here are some more pets I've gotten on the theme of the Kadish Tolesa sky, so you can see how others have rendered it: Traume - Talaye - Dreams of the Order - Mozou

I would like her to have golden swirls starting above her hooves and going up to her knees or so - like Lehnah here.

I would like her mane/tail to be braided and to have many leaves woven into them - the leaves should be alternating russet red and pale green as in the leaves on the floor in this image. Mane/tail and Hooves should be gray like the trees in the above reference as well. smile She can also have leaves on a pendant arrangement around her neck if you think it'd look good, but I definitely want her beautiful sky body to be very well visible!

Annnd her eyes should be golden.

Reference image(s): lol took care of that above >.>;
Default accessory color(s)?: No defaults plz.
Tag frame color: Gray
Tag feather color: Russet red and pale green like the leaves.

Price: I'm going to guess 200k? Let me know if it should be more/less. @3@  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:40 pm
UNEDITED

.:Seathi (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Colorist wanted: Vance
Name of horse: tbd
Owner: Graceangel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Daring
Breed: World of Warcraft Mount Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): golden like the big orbs that hang from it, but essentially, i'd like this pet to be inspired by the reference pictures provided.... but it is based on a magnificent flying carpet mount from wow.
I wanted to leave you artistic liscence as how to best interpret that into the pet. I trust your instints.
Reference image(s): magnificent flying carpet, for extra examples to get better color and overview of it, in all actuality, it's a bit more purple than magenta, different lighting to show the purplish side of it
Which stage you want them to start as? adult
Default accessory color(s)?: to match pet?
Premade Tag Number: 015
Tag frame color (for custom tag): match pet
Tag feather color (for custom tag): match pet
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:50 pm
-posts form here-

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: Nirmala
Owner: pippi18848
Colorist Vance
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Snooty
Breed: Spirited
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

-Wings: Colorist decision. See edits section for further details

-Mane: Will be all white but colored with a dark blue/black tips like in the reference image.

-Tail: All white

-Body: All white, except for the blue colored skeletal design

Reference image(s): User Image
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

-Custom Wings: The wings will be up to the colorist as to what they look like. What I request though is that they look really pretty, and that most of the back design is seeable. So they could be like semi-transparent wings or something of the sort.
As for the baubles on the wings, they will perhaps have it look like a simple beadwork netting on the tips of the wings.

-Tail/Mane: Will pretty much be styled like the Ref. Pic.

-Hair Pieces: Baubles on the mane will pretty much be set up in the same style as the ones on the wings. And it could be fashioned to include the smaller beads as some form
Hair sticks to be included as well.

-Jewelry: The gold earrings on one ear
the blue bauble bead necklace, but if need be you can change the color a bit so it stands out from the design.

-Knife: If possible, I would love to have the knife she is holding as a plushie as well. With a bit of blood on the blade. If small weapons being held in the mouth of a Soquili isn't permitted, then please feel free to exclude this.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:53 pm
.:Unedited Cursed Regular Soquili:.

Name of horse: Emma J'
Owner: Kaimi Kalani
Temper: Tactical
Breed: German Shepherd (or GSD if the first is too long)
Description:
Base Species - Regular
Base Color - A natural color you think would suit her, I'm looking for maybe a pale tan or brown but whatever looks good under the pelt.
Pelt type - Coyote Skinwalker
Pelt Colors- Note the references, but German Shepherd
Eye Color - Amber
Hair Style/Color - None
Tail Style/Color - None
Reference image(s): 1, 2 and, 3
Premade Tag Number: 009 Autumn Sunset by: King
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A

Kyra Bloodborne

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:53 pm
Colorist Wanted: Vance
Name of horse: Hal O'Ween
Owner: x F a l e n x
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Shy
Breed: Canine OC
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See refs please. This I would like on him are the bags under his eyes, his sticky-outy tooth, collar, hair and coloring. Basically make him look nice on the lines but keep him true to his refs? And I would like him to have the curly-style tail and the medium length hair as a base for his hair. So like, down his neck would be the mane and on top of his head the hair would be more like in the refs if that makes sense?
Reference image(s):[x][x][x]
Default accessory color(s)?: grey
Tag frame color: grey
Tag feather color: orange
Hair/clothing edits: Hair like shown in the references, also would like his tooth in there and his oversized collar.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:05 pm
Regular Soquili

User Image
Name of horse: Andarta- The Goddess of Victory invoked by the Celtic Queen Boadicea.
Owner: sparrows_poppet
Temper: Spirited
Breed: Celtic Natural
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Skin color: black and white. See Reference picture.
Eye color: golden mixed with green (if possible)
- Hooves: beige
- Leg feathering
- Mane style: Curly 2. Reference for color: [x]
-Tail style: Curly 2. Reference for color: [x]

I would also like to add a Celtic Knot in gold around her two front legs. Not actual jewelery but designed on the hair of the horse.

[x] Trinity knot: mind, body, and spirit. (which will be located near her bum in reference pic above)
-Leg feathering as well.

I would like her to have a green, black and gold tartan around her neck, and draped around her shoulders.
Tartan Reference

Default accessory color(s)?: black, gold and white
Tag Feather color: white and gold please
Tag frame color: Black

Is it possible to have an old stone castle in the background? and if not then can i please have the "Woodland" cert! biggrin

Thank you! C:

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games