Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:08 pm
my work here is finished..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:19 pm
"what is your problem with me"deathfire says weakly still on the ground  

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:02 pm
you just..well i just used you to test my skills and see what you were made of..no hard feelings....oh itatsume please try to do me this one favor??heal him to your best especially his arm...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:32 pm
"this arm is nothing"deathfire says standing upthen walks over to a tree and leans on it"next time tell me that before we battle"  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:16 am
well fine..i will  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:15 am
Alexandria looked over to Jacob. "You are one sadistic b*****d, Jacob. Why do you have to be so sickening?!" She jumps behind Jacob. "Why do you have to pick on those that are weaker than you?! You get some sort of pleasure out of it or something?! I mean, I know that Psycho and I picked on you, but I let you go." She smiled slightly then slashed at his back and proceeded to break the bottle of the orange poison into the wound. "Oops." Alexandria turned around to Deathfire. "I"m going to heal that arm soon." She, again, smiled. "Soon, I'll be the only one able to harm you." She sighed. "You've got to get better at fighting."((And RPing... You really do need to learn how to RP better. What you're doing is called Godmodding. It isn't well apprciated. Jacob does it too, just not as bad as you do. This is just a warning. Next time, you won't get off so easy.))  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:23 am
((am just not use to fight this much i'll get betterat it ok))deathfire looks at what had just happened then he heard what Alexandria sayed to him"ok but you can ake you time ok"deathfire sayed siting down on the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:01 pm
"Don't worry," Alexandria said with a smile. "You'll get healed, just not right now. You need to live with the consequences of your foolishness for now." A smirk appeared on her face. "I can teach you to fight better, too, if you'd like." ((Alright. Just try not to be so n00bish, 'kay?))  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:05 pm
"ok i can deal with that"deathfire says "i would like that"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:34 am
Alexandria smiled. "You'll learn your limits soon enough. All out power isn't the right way to do things. Saving your energies for something worth doing is the way to go." She sat down against the nearest tree and closed her eyes, but kept her ears alert.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:47 pm
why would you t to inject poisin in me when im in my dragon form????  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:46 pm
"Why?" Alexandria asked as she looked up and opened her eyes. "Because I'm teaching you a lesson. I'm the only one that has the antidote for that poison. If you want to live, I suggest you start begging for your life now." She closed her eyes again.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:56 pm
*smoke starts to come from the wound*wow its doesnt burn a bit....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:30 pm
"That's how it works. Next, you'll lose feeling in your hands. Then your arms, and so on until it moves to your heart and stops it. It is a fairly fast moving poison, so if you want to live, you'd better stay still and beg for your life." Alexandria said with her eyes still closed and looking towards the ground.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:03 pm
you know something this isnt something i would think itatsume would do...i know she wouldnt do this to a friend.....thats why you need to let her out but before that all happens.....  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games