Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:12 pm
Moving at brake neck speed he was now high over the river after leaping out of them. He lets out a wild cackle as the river starts to slowly freeze over.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:26 am
"I've seen enough..." Khana said with her eyes turning black "this time I won't hold back".The blue markings crawled up her arm and onto her face."Its been awhile hasn't it Raikou" Khana said with an evil smirk.  

Khana Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:04 am
~climbs/jumps out of the water before it completely froze over~ I've got to help out some how!! ~hides in some thick bushes~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:04 am
((p.s. Khana's book is call "Cold as Ice" so I just call it her C.A.I. book^^))
Khana reached for her small book and it grew to the size of a regular one."A little like old times but this time its different" Khana said flipping a few pages and she bit her thumb and let the blood drip on the page.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:41 pm
"Yes, but this time I have changed...I have unlocked my demon and obtained it's third and final state, that and you have never truelly seen my full might... Psssh, I've never seen my full power."

Only one has before...Long before the madness made him ill... A small whisper popped in her head. It was much calmer. And when it spoke it wasn't directed toured Khana.

((it's all good. ^^ i made books into actual characters once ^^ it was weird. they would manipulate the person's mind that was using there powers ^^ they were good, evil and neutral ^^ they were apart of a set of books ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:28 am
"I see" Khana said closing her eyes.  

Khana Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:30 pm
((where is everyone gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:52 pm
Raikou narrows his eyes at her. The ground begins to freeze, as it does it starts to rumble as he begins to make handsigns. "Earth style, Tundra clone!!" As he said that creatures made of frozen rock leap from the earth under Khana. Once they were fully out they took the identical forms of Raikou, even his chakra flow. They even copied him down to his electrical chakra.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:45 am
"What the-Oh I see how you want to play it.Water sytle-Poision Ice Clones!" Khana said doing a handsign and black ice clones started to come out of the river and formed to look just like Khana.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:17 am
"Well it would seam we both emproved out clones." He said with a laugh. Raikou's clones went after Khana's, as he and 2 other clones went for the real one.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:22 am
"Shin Ton Chan" Khana said holding out her book while a large blizzard wind came rushing out of the book at the clones and Raikou.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:37 pm
The clones are blown back, but Raikou cuts straight through it. "Come on I can call on powerful blizzards for my own use!! You think that will hinder me?" He shouts as he brings a claw down on her that starts to cover itself in ice.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:54 pm
Darn it!I can't fight him in my condition....Khana not being about to dodge the attack,gets sciled down her arm.Covering her arm which was starting to have blood drip down her arm she yelled "I thought you said you didn't want to hurt anyone anymore!And you've gone all against that!" as she fell to her knees.If I don't get out of here...I knew I should of rejected to Tsunade's request espeacially since I'm not in any good condition for fighting...Ugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:07 pm
Raikou grins pointing to the second tail. "I've learned much sense then. and this second tail not only grants me a great power boost, but it also clears my mind of emotion!!" The smell of fresh blood sent Jolt mad as he slowly starts to take over.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:34 pm
Khana looked as if she had given up"I'm not strong enough in my condition...I've failed" Khana said faintly starting to get up.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff