Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:04 pm
you really should put him down...{grabs at my two pistols}  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:48 pm
*turns and faces* hm....hey punk where the hell is this place anyways....*drops man*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:37 pm
well first off this is raccon city and is currently being attacked by zombies and secondly I'm not reffered to as punk...I am jeod and you may reffer to me so....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:10 pm
whatever im sai from the red team my squad has been blown througout the city to shut down umbrella i lost 3 men already  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:59 pm
5:00 am 30 mins till sunrise

john-ah dam *shoots 2 undead* i lost all my clips i am out *runs over to the last chopter* OK THIS IS IT *10 mins later* I GOT IT EVERYONE IN THE CHOPTER *after everyone was in* ok get ready it is going to be a rough ride*

*2 other chopters shoot at them*

john-ah ******** man *opens the cargo bay door* someone shoot the dam chopter out of the air *another bang and a hard right and the pilot window blows up* AHHHH DAMIT *pulls out hand gun and opens fire on the other chopter* EVERYONE SHOOT AT THE DAM CHOPTERS *turns left and right avoiding fire but makeing everyone get thrown left and right* wtf *sees the ground* IT IS THAT THING *nemises was fighting aginst umberlla chopters but one crashes into it killing nemises* AH DAMIT HE COULD HAVE HELPED US EVERYONE SHOOT THE ENEMY CHOPTERS  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:28 am
let's see....{shoots right in between the rotating choper blades}  

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:20 pm
john-eh *shoots at the cockpit of the enemy chopter hitting in the same place 3 times* dam DIE U ******** *shoots the last shot that kills the pilot* 1 DOWN 1 TO GO *avoids enemy fire*

8 mins till sunrise

*the other chopter takes off*

john-WTF THEY R OUT LETS GET OUT OF HERE *flys the chopter heading out of racoon city*

0 hour  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:38 pm
*fires rocket launcher at helicopter which crashes into another helicopter* hm....  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:58 pm
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
*fires rocket launcher at helicopter which crashes into another helicopter* hm....

5:30am sunrise

*a missle is heading stright twords the center of racoon city and explodes*

john-THIS IS IT

*the chopter shakes as the shock wave hits them*

john-AH EH DAMIT WE R GOING DOWN

*the chopter spins in mid air and hits the trees in the mountens*

john-ahhhh *feels blood comeing from his head and is knocked out*

7:00 am

john-ah dam *wakes up* is everyone alive if so we sort of won the battle so we can do a cheep knock off of the 3rd resident evil movie  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:11 pm
ok this sucks balls) *is alive* im ok i guess  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:14 pm
{lots of sarcasem->well....that was fun.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:10 am
john-*clims out to see racoon city* it is gone

*the builldings where smashed and leveled and everyone was dead for good*

john-teem roll out *runs into the woods going away from racoon city*

(3 days later)

on the tv news stations-Racoon city was destroyed and it was dew to a violent virus outbrake

other stations-this tape was made by a racoon city ancor woman

others-now day 3 sence the destruction reviles that racoon city was not destroyed by a nuke and was not infected by a virus

and others-this was nothing but a sick joke on the very real event that happend early in the morning hours the power plant whent critacal and blew up

and finaly- ALL FORMER S.T.A.R.S. members r now wanted by the police

(2 weeks later)

*2 umberlla gards r walking down a hall in a underground lab called the hive*

john-*falls behind them and snaps there necks* too dam ez *runs down the hall and opens the door to a lab* ok where is it *acess the computer and hacks the mainframe* ok so what is the news

on the pc- ALERT TO ALL EMPLOYES OF UMBERLLA the T-virus outbrake in racoon city WAS NOT CONTAINED THE INFECTION SPREAD AND WE CAN'T STOP IT NOW small attacks r occering in several towns we expect a state wide outbrake in less then 3 days all members reading this start research on a cure to the T-virus

john-so it doesn't end *flips a switch and a light comes on showing a room full of zombies eating live people* this is sick *sees another with a little girl in it alone and alive not infected* DAMIT *gets on the raido* THIS IS JOHN SOMEONE COME IN NOW WE GOT A LITTLE GIRL IN A ROOM WEST OF MY POSITION CAN SOMEONE GET HER OVER  

Megamanexe709

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:11 pm
well well well if it isn't john {walks slowly down the hall} you see after I saw the news I went to work for umberlla for the good of man kind of course im the one who has been reseaching the zombies and have developed a
exparemental resistant for the t virus...that is why she {indicates the girl}is not dead  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:33 pm
*walks down hallway hears voices*....*pulls out sniper and sets up waits*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:56 am
Specterofeath
well well well if it isn't john {walks slowly down the hall} you see after I saw the news I went to work for umberlla for the good of man kind of course im the one who has been reseaching the zombies and have developed a
exparemental resistant for the t virus...that is why she {indicates the girl}is not dead

john-....knew it was u that is y *flips a switch and the screen shows no undead and no girl* i set u and everyone else up

*the alarm goes off and says* "SELF DESTRUCT ACTIVATED ALL EMPLOYES PLEASE EVACUATE

john-there is no way out i shut down the exits from this hive and the shut down to the self destruct points gun at the t-virus sample* so how would u like to die your choice *fires and the bulet hits the fire alarm behind the t-virus and water fills the room  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff