Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:20 am
she gasped and held her stomach again, "uh........its okey i'm fine, i guess i should explane this shouldn't i???"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:00 pm
"Yeah...you seem to be okay now...but what happene? I couldn't relax till I was sure you weren't gonna die of blood loss.."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:44 pm
He woke up. "My... They got us good, didn't they?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:05 am
Kichi rode atop the agile blue dragon he had summoned and came into view of the symbol Denge had burned into the ground. He looked at the cliff where his comrades were and urged the dragon forward.  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:35 am
she looked up, she saw kichi coming and sighed. "When he arives i shall xplane everything."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:27 pm
Slate sighed and crossed her arms, watching as Kichi circled closer and closer.  

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:58 am
Kichi was just about to tell the dragon to land when a sharp, stabbing pain cut his side and head he fell from the dragon and plummeted to the earth slamming into it just in front of Slate. 'damn' he thought 'i thought i had more time before the summoning sickness set in'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:01 am
Slate didn't know much about summoning; th magic she was familiar with was restricted to damaging things, but she had heard of summoning sickness. Carefully pulling Kichi to his feet, she helped him get over to where Benkei was resting, letting him lean against a rock that was there. "Okay...now hopefully we can all get through this ordeal without dying." She looked at Fate, nervous about whether the elf was okay or not.  

Vampchick6

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:17 am
she smiles, "don't be conserned, i'm fine." she sighs, "well i was wounded by sommoning the phinox, its a special guift for my elf tribe and by walking out on them i was cursed so when i sommon i am mortaly weakened, soon i will die, but not until after i have passed under the archway to lead Benkei home."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:35 pm
Benkei bowed his bald head. "I am not comforted by the fact that your life must be cut short just to save the rest of ours, and that is something to say considering I would never see you again when I leave this realm anyway. However, I realize that it may have very well been your choice to do that, so I will not seek a way to circumvent it if you do not wish it."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:57 pm
Slate listened to Fate's words with an unreadable expression, then she looked away to hide her grief; she had never been good at revealiong her feelings.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:56 am
Kichi knew that both Slate and Fate had to be feeling bad about how Fate was going to die but he had a plan. "I... Know... A way." Kichi said.  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:01 pm
"alass........" she smiled at him, "there is no way, if i was no tin exile prehaps, but i am and so there is no way, " sh esmiled to hide how much she would miss them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:10 pm
Benkei's face was stern. "It does one not well to hide their feelings behind a smile. It is as trying to contain a dragon in a bottle. Even if you manage it for awhile, it shall burst and harm you even more than it would uncontained."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:11 pm
Kichi smiled and replied "Thou doth protesteth to much!" then he flinched at the pain in his gut. He gritted his teeth and continued "If you're in exile than all you'd have to do is save your village or something to get out of that." he explained "So I'll summon a dragon to attack the village you defeat it and all is forgiven, no harm no foul."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games