Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:19 pm
Motako dropedher katana letting her hand fall too, " It...it was you... " Motako's face turned simpathetic " I'm sorry Sasori... " Motako's gaze went down to the cristal, " So, he kept it after all, hmm that must be why it worked. All those years and he never found out what it did, KIBASHIRO! " Motako's voice rang through the jail house, the cristal began to shake and stir, it turned into the shape of Kibashiro, " Mew...? " Kibashiro asked as she woke up from her two-year long sleep. " How did you sleep? " Motako asked smileing, ' My power was so near, and I didn't even know it. the Kibashiro that I rode off on was a shadow clone, I guess he just never figured that out. ' " I'm sorry I left you again Kibashiro, I just wouldn't have been able to keep you safe while I was on my journey. The sand village is too hot for you too, " Motako walked over and picked her up, placing her on her shoulder. Then went over and picked up her katana.
" I didn't mean to make him run away, he's just gotten so different. He's taller, a little darker hair, and what he's wearing. Do you think I should go after Sasori and Deidara? " " MEW! " " Right! Onward! " Motako said as she laughed and jumped out one of the closest windows, the necklace back around her neck, the crisal on her shoulder. (( Kibashiro has the power to turn into a cristal until the time being that the tri-kitty's owner calls for them, motako in this case called her name and woke Kibashiro up! Kibashiro is also the source of some of Motako's power, so she wasn't as strong as she should've been when she was in the Sand village, ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:55 pm
"Damn her"swore sakata still as bad angered as usual  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:32 pm
Sasori tripped and staggered over bumps in the road. His eyes clouded with tears, he eventually made it to the edge of the forest. He ran over to a tree and leaned his back against it, sliding down the trunk. He folded his arms and rested his head on his knees, tears streaking his face. He sighed. He couldn't believe she hadn't recognized him. Had he really changed that much? He knew he had gotten noticably taller, but what else had changed? He sighed again as Deidara raced around the corner. "There you are. Why'd you run off like that?" Deidara said, smiling sympathetically and hugging Sasori's shoulders. Sasori shrugged and cuddled closer to Deidara, tears running down his face. "She didn't recognize me..." He finally said, holding back even more tears. Deidara patted his head. "It's nothing to worry about..." He said, nuzzeling his face into Sasori's hair. "She'll figure it out eventually." Deidara said, muffled by the red hair on Sasori's head. Sasori couldn't help but giggle at how funny he sounded.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:38 pm
Motako looked down them ' They haven't changed a bit, ' She htought as she picked Kibashiro up off her shoulder, " Go get 'em! " Motako wispered as she droped Kibashiro " MEEEEEW! " Kibashiro squeeled as she droped, having fun even though they were up kinda high " Look out Sasori! " Motako called as she droped out of the tree too,  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:44 pm
"So you did recognize us!" Deidara cried sarcastically. He stood up and leaned on the tree, his legs and arms folded. He sighed. "It's been too long, what's up?" He said, looking at Kibashiro who was licking Sasori's face joyfully, Sasori rolling on the ground laughing. "Kibashiro! Stop it!" He squealed excitedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:51 pm
Motako giggled as she picked up Kibashiro, " Now stop that! " She said sarcasticaly, " Nothing but the sky, " She said as she looked up and saighed " It seemes like it lookes so much prettier here than in the sand village, " Motako said, more to herself than anyone " I'm going to buy a house, and I graduated high school in the sand village! I guess that's good news, " Motako said excitedly as she smiled and sat down on the grass, " Spring's nice, huh Kibashiro? " Motako said as she smiled broader, Motako took her hand raised it and carefully placed it on the jade necklace that had always been around her neck, ' I remember everthing so well... the day I left seems like it was only yesterday... '  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:57 pm
Sasori wiped his face with his sleeves. He smiled somewhat happily as he saw Motako smile, he hadn't seen her smile in two years. He got up and hugged Deidara again. "You were right!" Sasori said, clinging to Deidara and jumping on his back, forcing him to give him a piggy-back ride. "Uwah! Jeez! You're so heavy!" Deidara said, staggering a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:06 pm
Motako giggled, ' Of course they didn't hear a word I said... ' She thought as she got up, still smileing, " You two still act the same, your looks have changed, but not your personalities, " She said as she thouched the necklace, still rembering,  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:11 pm
Deidara smiled a broad smile. Sasori doing the same. "Yup! That's us!" They said in unison, acting more like brothers than anything. "Is that the necklace I got you?" Sasori said, intregiued by what she was holding. "What!? You... when... when did you get that!?" Deidara said, completely oblivious to everything Sasori had told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:15 pm
Motako laughed smally, " Yes, it is, I haven't taken it off sence I left, exept for when it fell off and I had to fix it. " She said rather cool-ly, Motako got up and turned, looking into the forest, " Meww? " Kibashiro asked, Motako laughed and turned back around, her smile never fading  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:44 pm
Sakata appeared beside Motako"So your finally back its been awhile""She said with three small genin beside her Ryo was looking around.Saro had his hand in his pockets looking around,and Shina was looking at the akatsuki members  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:32 pm
" Well, hello you to Sakata, " Moako said smileing, " Now, who are these little genin? " Motako said as she looked from Ryo to Saro to Shina, still smileing,  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:17 pm
"My student,while you were gone I became a jonin"she said"Hello nice to meet you"said Shina bowing"Yes it is"agreed Ryo and Saro just nodded  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:13 pm
"What are you looking at?" Sasori muttered, trying to hide behind Deidara. Deidara just stared back at the kid, his eyebrows raised rather high on his forehead. He chuckled. "Don't worry,un... We're not that dangerous anymore." he said, smiling at Shina.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:54 pm
" Enough of your sasticness Sasori! Did you hear a word I had said to you befor? " Motako asked as she smirked, waiting for him to answer  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff