Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:28 am
(I feel there is no need for her to come in while your doing your little romance scene...sorry)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:52 am
Sero sat there still frozen. Then he heard a growl from under him. Oh god, he better not- Sero was too far up, so when Kai tried to kick him into the sky, he just kicked him closer to Fujuki. He heard a irritated growl from under him. What is this...dragon...fox...things problem!  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:40 pm
((its a big fox with wings and SHE is a girl lol XP))
"Kai!"
Kai turned to look at Fujuki with a angry look on her face
"O.O Kai....dont do it......"
Kai had a evil look on her face. Kai transformed bac into a lil fox and they went falling to the ground at top speed...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:50 pm
Sero pointed one finger at Kai. "Not funny girl, not funny!" Sero held Fujuki in his arms and let Kai keep falling to the ground. Of course, she transformned and flew into the air. Sero lightly touched the ground with Fujuki still in his arms. "Dang fox..."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:54 pm
Fujuki looked up into the sky ot see no sign of Kai "...where is she???she is in so much trouble!" she said then noticeing she was in Sero's arms again "...uh....ur still holding me again" she laughed a little, still pissed off at Kai tho.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:57 pm
Sero looked at her and remembered he was still holding her. He laughed nervouslly and put her down. "Sorry...you're so light, it's hard to tell if you're there or not."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:01 pm
Faughed, less mad, "Its okay...." she said then looking for Kai in the sky again but there was no sign of her still.......  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:04 pm
Sero looked up to see where Kai was. "Dang fox...what was her problem? I only kissed you." Sero looked at Fujuki embarressingly.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:05 pm
Fujuki's face turned red with emarrassment.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:16 pm
Sero looked left and right. "By any chance did you hear...er...fireworks while we were kissing?" Sero rubbed the back of his head in embarresment.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:21 pm
"so i wasnt the only one...." sweatdrop
Kai came zooming down to them and landed behing Fujuki kinda like a barrier
((Kai is WAY over protective lol im Kai tho XP))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:27 pm
Sero looked at the ground. "Soo...what could it...er...mean?" He was about to go on, but he saw Kai in the side of his eye. "KAI! WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING, DROPPING ME AND FUJUKI LIKE THAT!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:31 pm
((uh i think Kai is still inlil form lol))
Kai jumped on Fujuki's shoulder "I was going to catch Fujuki....and let you fall to your death...." she said turning her head the oposite way they were
"KAI THAT IS NOT NICE TO SAY!"
Kai rolled her eyes "But...HOW COULD YOU LET HIM KISS YOU!!!!"
Fujuki froze in shock eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:32 pm
Sero tapped his two index fingers together and looked down, trying to find the words to talk.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:35 pm
Fujuki had a angry look on her face "I didnt...it just...happened...."
evil "WELL YOU SHOULDNT LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!"
O.O "Kai what is your problem!!!" Fujuki walked away fast with her head down. she moved so fast Kai flew off her shoulder "Kai.....dont follow me..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff