Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:39 pm

"Then, He'll live at my house....and if your parents want to see him then we will just say the wolf part comes from My family line, okay?" She said going through the pants and then finds one that has a bigger one to match "We should get this one! then you guys will match! It will be so cute!"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:42 pm

maybe....only if it comes with a bike chain on it and maybe a bullet belt oh and dont worry im buying the stuff ok

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:45 pm

"Yes! It does!" she goes over to Hitsu and measures his waist then Freddy's then picks out one "Okay go try it on" she said handing Freddy and the pants to him and smiled "and you don't have to buy the stuff....Cause I might go over board on buying stuff"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:49 pm

[g2g brother has a report to do]

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:49 pm

toshiro holds the black card up
i work here and since i got employee of the month i get thigs free
he said while walking to the changing room and set the doll down before puting his pair on then goes on to the doll and screams a bit
DUDE HE LOOKS LIKE ME DOWNSTAIRS......and he took a maor piss......eww its everywhere in his diaper
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:07 pm

[bak lol]
"Sweet" she said then looks through the baby clothes and laughs when she hears him "Awww, don't you feel special!" she laughed more "Well, You have to change him" she said going to the door and slides baby powder a new diaper and baby whips to him "There you go"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:23 pm

his hand comes over holding the pissed in diaper
take this to the garbage
he said as he placed it in her hand and took the baby powder and new diaper
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:25 pm

"Ewwww" she said and threw it into the Garbage "Nasty" she went into the bathroom and watched her hand "Yucky" she came back out "Man, why did they make this thing so real?!"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:34 pm

he came out dressed like the doll but the doll had wolf fur but with a her fur color and her ears
he changed again
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:40 pm

"Wow...It did....BUT you guys looks so cute dressed up the same" she said with a big grin on then handed him a huge pile of clothes for them both to try on "Here go try these on!"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:42 pm

your kidding.....right?
he said about to fall over under the pile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:45 pm

"No, Now get in there!" she said shoving him in the changing room then went to the girls section then started going through some thing

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:50 pm

he starts to try on all the clothes and a half hour later comes back out holding them
they all fit.....hey where did you go?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:57 pm

"What?" she said coming out of the dressing room next to them with buckled thigh high boots overlapping pencil legs with chains hanging down and a Hand cuff belt on "You finished?"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:03 pm

yes im fineshed...can you hold some of this?
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games