Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teioak888

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:55 pm
"Yeah lets go." Winnie nodded before running off. "If I'm correct, I bet they are all after Orochimaru. To the Sound Village!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:11 pm
Chiyo:...should I go? Hes after me...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Winter Koala Is Gay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:35 pm
"Come on Chiyo, we should go to, we won't let Orochimaru get you even if it costs us our lives. I promise." Maria took Chiyo by the wrist and started to take her to where the others were.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:38 pm
Chihiro: ^_^  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

teioak888

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:48 pm
"Yeah and they need us." Winnie added referring to Yurugi, Ninohime, and Atekeru. "And don't forget. I promised." Winnie grinned at Chiyo.
And this is a promise I'm not going to break...not this time Winnie thought remembering what she said to Ren and Kiyoshi before the mission.

~*Flashback to two weeks earlier*~

Ren, Kiyoshi and Winnie were all in front of the gates of Konoha.
"Wow, this is the first time we're assigned to a A-ranked mission! I'm excited!" Ren grinned.
"But doesn't that mean it's going to be really dangerous too?" Winnie asked.
"You got to stop being so paranoid all the time Winnie." Kiyoshi smirked.
"Well sorry for worrying." Winnie stuck for tongue out at him.
"But he's right Winnie. You have to stop thinking negative and start thinking positive!" Ren told her.
"Yeah I know. I just can't help it." Winnie looked down.
"What? Do you not trust us or something?" Kiyoshi questioned with raised eyebrows.
"Of course not! I trust the both of you with my life!!" Winnie shouted defensively.
"Well lets make a promise then." Ren suggested. "Whatever it takes, we won't let each other die. Promise?"
Kiyoshi nodded, "I promise."
Winnie smiled widely, "I promise to not let anything harm the both of you."
"Then it's official. This is the beginning of a promise of a lifetime." Ren announced.

~*End of Flashback*~

Pft, some promised of a life time. It last for like two weeks. Winnie thought sadly, but she hid her sadness from Chiyo and Maria.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:19 am
Chiyo: youre right  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:28 am
Atekeru slowly opened his eyes and, even though his vision was blurred, he saw Ninohime staring down at him. She was saying something, but he couldn't hear. He turned his head to the side and closed his eyes.

~Flashback: Eight years ago~

"Hey, loser! Get away from here!" The little boy yelled. The other kids around them laughed. However, Atekeru took a kunai stuck in the ground and stabbed the boy in the head with it. He dropped down, and the other kids screamed and ran away. Sinn had been walking by and saw Atekeru kill the kid. He said to Atekeru, "Nice one," and they ran off away from the village.

~End~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:06 am
Chiyo: *she does Byakugan and sees Ninohime and Atekeru* over there!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yurugi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:02 pm
Yurugi Appears, "Guys, please don't use alot of chakra near, that tree over there." He said pointing at a tree, with what looked like a seal, scratched into it. "If you do, an unspeakable evil will be resurrected."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:50 pm
*Ninohime looks up* "They came..." She mutters.

~1 month ago at the Grass Village~

"Kanu, where's my diary?" Ninohime said to her so-called friend.
"What diary?" She played it off innocently. Takumi and Moe arrived to her side.

"Oh," Takumi said sneering. "You mean the book with the blood writing? I took that to the Kage." They all laughed.

"And now," Moe stated. "You're the Beast of Hidden Grass! ATTACK!"

~End Flashback~

That's all I remember.....  

bonitachocolat

Winter Koala Is Gay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:30 pm
I swear I won't let anyone get killed in front of my eyes again.

flashback to earlier that day

"Now you're going to die just like your friends did!!" Maria watched hopelessly as Orochimaru stabbed the kunai knife in Sinn's neck followed by a horrified scream coming from Sinn. The screaming stopped as Sinn fell to the ground, dead.

~end flashback~

flashback to 6 years ago

"Mangekyo Sharingan." Maria watched unable to move as her entire clan was slaughtered in front of her eyes by Itachi. Everyone was killed execpt for Sasuke, who seconds later Maria saw on the ground either unconcious or dead. "NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"Maria screamed as the images faded away and the trance broke.

~end flashback #2~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:17 pm
I haven't really given it much thought...but why do I care for these people? Konohagakure...the people are a lot nicer than the Grass ninjas and a bit nicer than the Rain Village. But I thought I made a conclusion not to trust anyone......

*Looks at Atekeru*

Why did I save his life?.....Are they now.....friends of mine?....No...no....all of my "friends" have betrayed me....

crying

NO! MY...HEART----!!!!

Ninohime starts to cough up blood continuously.

I have to get these people out of my life......NOW......

She looks at Atekeru.

First....HIM.  

bonitachocolat

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:29 am
Chiyo: NINOHIME! *runs up to her* are you okay!?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:59 am
Atekeru opened his eyes again and saw Ninohime holding a kunai to his throught. "Hey! What the hell?!?!" He punched the kunai out of her hands, kicked her in the stomach hard, and drew his swords. "What? Now you're going to betray me? Well, I'm used to it!" Atekeru readied his swords and took a couple steps back.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:37 am
Chiyo:...*backs up a little behind Atekeru*... eek  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items