Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:00 pm
uryu ishida
"Armed to the tits and schizophrenic"

That pisses me off. I'll get a link, if asked.
Please do. It intrigues me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:04 pm
Fresnel
User Image

This "firearm" was confiscated by the TSA as a weapon.

Someone really needs to fire all those retards and hire some normal people.

A sealed redbull can that was just purchased inside the terminal can't possibly contain nitroglycerin. Besides it's very unstable unless it's in a proper container.

Search Alabib not the 80 year old. Search the guy with the towel on his head not the 90 year old guy with WWII Veteran hat.  

OberFeldwebel

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:55 am
Requiem6661
uryu ishida

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/obama-s-ten-point-plan-to-change-the-2nd-amendment/t.43819395/

A few pages in. Blue text.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:21 am
uryu ishida
Requiem6661
uryu ishida

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/obama-s-ten-point-plan-to-change-the-2nd-amendment/t.43819395/

A few pages in. Blue text.
I lost interest the moment I saw the words "Obama" and "2nd Amendment" in the same sentence.

Though I have heard a lot of bad things about the NRA, and they came from people like my English teacher, who believe in the 2nd Amendment.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:57 pm
No, wasn't it the right to keep and bear arms that helped 'his people' escape slavery?

... stare

But of course you know, cheap and easy to use firearms were banned for a very long time for what reasons again?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:47 pm
If what I have said offended you...

I was at my uncles over the weekend and my aunt tried to sound smart with guns. gonk

She said she was a good shot with a 35mm and that a .45 would probably be easy for her. I can't remember what else she said.

... then it was probably intentional.

Rommel_Desert_Fox

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:03 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox

I was at my uncles over the weekend and my aunt tried to sound smart with guns. gonk

She said she was a good shot with a 35mm and that a .45 would probably be easy for her. I can't remember what else she said.

Maybe she meant a 35mm camera.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... and well, I can't justify the .45 thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:26 pm

She was talking about proficiency in firearms otherwise I would have thought the same.

Rommel_Desert_Fox

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:46 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox

She was talking about proficiency in firearms otherwise I would have thought the same.

gonk

How did you ever manage?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:41 pm

She is a chain smoker that packs her own cigs. I am pretty sure that she at least laces her smokes with some pot. I then end up inhaling some of the 2nd hand smoke and care too little to shoot myself.

Seriously there has to be some sort of drugs included to keep me from being a total douchebag. She also says s**t about how Michigan and Iowa have been completely disarmed and placed under martial law. Hitler's family was an extremely devout Jewish family. Hitler was found fooling around with a girl and his dad castrated him. The 3rd reich meant third richest because the top 1/3 wealthiest population ruled Germany. Russia is going to nuke us within the next week and that they are getting secret messages broadcast to them on the phone, tv, radio, and internet telling them specifically to escape to Alaska. She seriously goes on for hours with this s**t. It's amusing for the first 20 minutes, but it just gets to the point to where you need to be on some sort of drug to keep logic from taking over and you being a jerk. gonk

Rommel_Desert_Fox

Barru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:37 am
... it seems like she's on some sort of psychedelic drug.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:44 am

Warning: HUGE photo.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:54 pm

Epic win.

The magazine that I have has it for 749, comes with scope and 2 mags.
And I'm sure those are the ones with the bayonet and the bayonet lug.

Some of these people are such lamers.
They buy these things from the departments or whatever, they take two mags out of the deal and sell it with only two then sell the two 'extra' mags for $40 a pop.
And if they're really assholes they'll sell the scope separately for 'what it's worth'.

Which I've seen them go for about $300  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:02 pm
Yeah, they'll sell it to you with any combination. Don't forget the bayonet, either.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:06 pm

It's apparent to me that J&G sales has the best deal. Unless they face rape you with S&H.

They also have CETMEs for 529.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games