Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:14 pm
Flame closed his eyes and opened them to activate his Shiryoku. Very quickly he could see a memory behind her. He saw water floating in the air and a scared look on to yonger parents faces. The women looked very much like Fujuki. "Im sorry..." Flame said closing his eyes. "I kinda saw what you were thinking of...I guess you have a point but if my parents were alive I would tell them...But you can do what you want. How are you gonna tell about the monster attack?" Flame asked  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:16 pm
Fujuki sighed and stod up strainght finaly able to breath evenly "Im not gunna tell her it was a monster.....ill tell her soem strange man came and tried to kidnap me but my friends at c=schook help. srry i dont wanna say anynames she will freek....you know...."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:24 pm
"Ok its your excuse." Flame laughed " Are you good from here? I don't want your mom to see me because 'she will freak'."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:28 pm
Fujuki laughed "Yeah i know it isnt believable but its all ive got at the moment....." she said then looking bac twards her house "Yeah im good, any closer and she will defenatly see you....i bet she is loking out the window as we speek" she said laughing then getting her bad off the floor, she put it on the floor cauz it was heavy when she was running mrgreen ,  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:43 pm
"So I see you on Monday. Its kinda hard to get off and on campus during the weekends so I usauly just room the hall ways. Who knows maybe Yomi will be there preparing for class for once in her life." Flame said rubbing his head "Well have a nice weekend." He said walking back to the school. He did all the things he did the knight before to get to his dorm with the same ease. He put his sword away and looked out his window. He looked at the mansion on the hill in the middle of the town. The lights were just turnnig off. Why couldn't I just be there? The will says I own it and the maids are the only ones there now. Stupid laws saying a minor can't claim property... Flame thought back about his parents for the first time in a while. Well I be here for the rest of high school but I am not taking over the company...Its fine the way it is and its not like you guys didn't enough money for me to live off of... Flame thought remebering their detailed planning of his whole life. If they knew I changed my name to Flame they would kill me. Flame laughed at that thought and then he laid down.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:47 pm
when Fujuki got home she had to tell her mom the whole story, the one she made up ofcorse, and she went to bed late and fell asleep within 5 minutes....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:53 pm
Flame laid there thinking about his Shiryoku. How much more can it do?...Everything is comming so easy no...I didn't even try to do that during the fight but it turned on super mode and I could see his every move right before it happened....I wonder what eles I can do.... Flames thought drifted into sleep.

((By the way all he has left to discover is that his eyes can zoom in and see heat but I want those to come right before he starts to learn how to control his fire.....just so you know what going on in my head.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:55 pm
((oh alright mrgreen im just gunna see when i feel like finding out a power....HOW BOUT NOW XP she has only one power how lame is that -.- she is definatly gunna find a new power sooner or later >.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:59 pm
((Flame techincaly only has two powers....enhanced eyesight ninja and fire burning_eyes ...but yeah you need to step it up rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:04 pm
((lol i need to set a time and date for when i descover a new power >.<))
Fujuki woke up late this morning "No dream???" she asked herself, she had no dream or anything it was liek she closed her eyes and opened them up and it was morning. she got up and took a fast shower for onced ad had a quick bite and ran out the door, she didnt have uch to do with her hair....its all almost gone XP, she walked down the street and pasted the school. she stoped by the school and looked at it for a while and sighed and kept on walking....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:06 pm
((Umm its saterday....theres no school on saterday....))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:16 pm
((0.0 OH CRAP IT IS!!!!! okay ima edit that lol sweatdrop XP))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:28 pm
Flame woke up at his usaul time but instead of taking a shower right off the bat he train with his sword for two hours then got ready for his day. He walked down the dorm hallways noticing all the other poeple who lived in the dorms were just waking up. He walked to the front of the school. "HEY!! What do you think your doing?" A sercuity gaurd asked "I was going to sit down on that ledge like every saterday and draw random popel who go by...." Flame said lifting up his sketch book. "Ok just don't go behind the bushes or anything. No one is getting of campus with out a pass."
"I did the past two nights..." Flame mumbled under his breath This sucks I am the only one of the crystal popel who is stuck here. We could be training but NO I can't leave campus without getting caught. After a few hours Flame got off the ledge and started to wander the schoo. He saw some poeple trying to find the grade book in one classroom . He stopped at his classroom. There was pople fixing it trying to get it ready by monday. He heard a fimailar voice and he walked in. "Yomi? Why are you here on a saterday?" Flame asked  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:38 pm
Yomi replied "It is my class room right??" she asked with a attitude but with a smile so it was a bit funy but not so mean "I had to explain how the fire strted" she said giving him a tourtuing look like she could have tolded them WHO started it....
((MUWAHAHA SHE IS EVIL twisted lol jk))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:44 pm
"Wasn't it faultly wiring?" Flame incently responded "I wasn't planning on seeing you until monday but now is a good as time as ever." Flame said getting serious. "Yesterday I ran into one of those monsters and....killed it."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games