Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:11 pm
Lerina bowed back, "I had fun too. Seems like the ball is dead for the night. I'll return tomorrow and see how it's going. Good night."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:06 am
Kore saw Thanatos and his vandalizing actions and glared. "Why are you defiling and vandalizing this hall? Any good reason?" she looked at him from one of the connecting halls. Her guardian followed behind her, a sword attached to his hip. "I'm sure if you're bored, we can entertain you."  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:21 pm
Lerina entered the nearly empty ball again. She grabbed some food from a nearby servant and found her usual table. Her owl, Ruth, hopped off of her shoulder and looked at the scraps curiously. "Yes you can have some, sweetie. I got them for you and Batty." The owl and the bat both made happy noises and began to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:34 pm
Kore walked onto the dance floor and saw Eisoji at a table. She, followed by Cerberus, walked over to Eisoji's table. "May we have a seat my dear?" she smiled at her.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:41 pm
Lerina looked up from feeding her friends and smiled, "No, of course not. Please have a seat."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:45 pm
Kore nodded her head as her and Cerberus sat down at the table. "So Eisoji, the party seems a bit dead..." she looked around, indeed it did look dead... just like them.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:59 pm
"Yes, it does seemed to have died down. And it was so active only a couple days ago." She sighed and grabbed a drink from a nearby servant.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:04 pm
Kore told Cerberus to get her a drink and he got up to go and get it. She thought for a minute. "How about we dance? I never got to dance with anyone when I was announced Queen..." she said matter of factly.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:37 pm
"You didn't get to dance with your king? That's too bad." Lerina thought for a moment and nodded, "Sure. There's not much else to do anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:14 pm
"It is unfortunate... but I am glad you are going to dance with me.." she stood up and held out her hand for Eisoji.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:31 pm
"always glad to make someone happy." Lerina smiled and headed for the dance floor with her animals following. Both flying to the beat of the music.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:31 pm
Kore saw Cerberus hit the wall with a crash and she ran to his side. "Cerberus!" she held him up, but he tried not to have her dirty herself for his sake. "Cerberus what happened? Who did this to you?" Cerberus winced but managed to stand. As he stood, he looked over at Thanatos and slowly started to turn into his three headed dog form, all the while, growling. In his gruff voice, he replied. "That son of a b***h there!" Cerberus ran towards Thanatos with all intention of ripping him limb from limb.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:01 pm
Deadly jumped to her feet from where she had been sitting in one of the chairs along the wall.

Her hand flicked to the top of her violin and suddenly she was holding the rapier that had been concealed within the instrument.

She had the fullest confidence in Cerberus being able to take care of himself, but stood by at the ready just in case.

old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff