Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:25 pm

I looked back up at Sano in shock, "What will giving my sister your blood do?... Is this how you heal wounds in your world?... If it will poison my sister or change her in anyway... I cannot let you..." I was starting to calm down, but my only sister dying was not a light matter. 'Please understand Sano... I only want my sister to be safe...' I thought to myself.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:53 pm

lmao, i have one too cre90210 ^^ im not that regular about going on though haha.

Rae-sempai

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:28 am

"It is not how most of us do it is just..I thought...what are you two?" Sano asked as he reached into his coat and pulling out a small medkit "I do not know how much good this will do, it was not desighned for such severe wounds..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:17 pm

I looked slightly at the ground, "A med-kit will not help..." I sighed heavily and looked down at Kaoru, "My sister and I... we are not of this world, as I'm sure you know... we are from a planet called Killica; it is very far from this world you call earth... past many galaxies.. our planet has very much of technology, and we are very advanced people. To send ourselves anywhere is a snap as well as erasing memories.. as you see my sister has gone through... we are Killican's if that answers your question. Many people or different things call us aliens.. if that is what you also wish to call us..." I concluded, looking up at Sano again.

Sexii_Shadow

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:08 pm

"Well I do not know what else to do...and calling you alien sounds very rude miss Takada, I am sorry I just assumed your were a chiroperian like the others..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:26 pm

"A chiropterian?... What is that?..."

Sexii_Shadow

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:54 am

Diva adn Rina were finished with there swim" So when are we going to deal with him?"Rina asks "when he comes back" oh ok " "Rina you stay here im getting us some food."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:18 pm

"That is what those girls from earlier were, they are immortal and incredibly powerful, and they kind of own me..." I smiled nervously as I tried to sew and bandage Kaoru's wound "We need to get her to a hospital..."  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:34 pm

I began to wake a little when Sano started to stitch me up. I groaned and moved slightly and suddenly felt this urging pain in my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw Sano and this other girl looking at me, "S-Sano?... I thought you left... what are.. you doing here?..." I then saw this huge gapping hole in my stomach and my brain clicked. My reaction was panic.. my eyes got huge but then went back down.. I calmed myself and closed my eyes while putting my hand over my stomach. A green glow surrounded my hand and i was healing myself. My stomach was becoming whole again, but I was running out of strength. I was very weak, and could hardly speak, "Sano... could you please keep me upright?... I can't hold myself up..." I said in a hushed tone.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm

I sat there in awe, for I had forgotten she had healing powers. I reminded myself that she had lost her memory so I didn't do anything out of place. I sat there and watched her heal herself... and I couldn't hug her or anything... pure torture is what I was going through at this moment..

Sexii_Shadow

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:01 am

Diva returned with a middle aged man who looked sacred" Rina tried to make this easier for him by saying" Shh its ok we wont hurt you we just wan to know you" she then tiled her head to the side and said better. then he grinned" Rina you first." ok she bit his neck and drink in then diva joined him then the pushed him in to the river." That was good."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:11 pm

I sighed in relief as I smiled at her "Sure thing Kaoru..." I said helping her up and quickly yet stealthfully shot her sister a look that said 'You can't lie to her forever!'  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:06 pm

I leaned back into Sano's arms, for I could no longer keep myself up. My stomach was whole once again and I fell back with exhaustion, "T-thank you Sano..." I raised one hand and gently stroked his cheek.. my eyes gazing into his... I used all the rest of my strength that I had left to try and stay awake..
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:15 pm

I glanced at Sano and knew exactly what his eyes were telling me. I looked down, not even looking at my sister, for I could tell she was in love by the way she looked at Sano.. I thought to myself, 'I know I can't lie to her... and I won't... I'll tell her little by little what she needs to remember... putting all of it on her at once would put her in to much shock..' I sighed deeply, but quietly; and turned slightly away from them so they could have their privacy.

Sexii_Shadow

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:44 pm

I smiled down at her "You had us worried there, niether of us knew how to treat wounds like that." I said nodding to Takada.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games