Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:44 pm
"I don't care what they say. If they have a problem with my decision then they can just quit. I can easily find new men," he said seriously. "And Jim will adjust. We practically grew up together. He'll complain, but won't do anything about else."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:55 pm
She nodded clinging to him. "i love you...no matter what...for all eternity.."S he said smiling at him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:01 pm
He picked her up and held her close. "I love you too forever," he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:11 pm
She giggled and smiled. " so when do you want to get married ? "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:14 pm
"In a few months," he said as he sat down still holding her."We can look at a calender later and decide together."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:17 pm
She giggled and fake slapped his shoulder. " damn your making me want to just sit on a lap top and plan everything.."S he smiled and snuggled against him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:20 pm
He laughed. "I want you to have whatever you want for the wedding. Name it and I'll get it for you," he said seriously.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:24 pm
She smiled and shook her head. " no..i just want to make sure you and your men are fine..i dont are...i mean...nothing big and fancy....i mean.."She just didnt want to put anyone out and blushed to herself as she started babbling.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:30 pm
He chuckled softely. "Whatever you want will be fine. No one here will mind...in fact I think some of the men will enjoy if," he said softly smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:41 pm
She smiled." you just like another chance to see me in a dress..."

((can we time skip to closer to the wedding ? ))  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:44 pm
"You look good in dresses,"he said smiling.

((Yeah we can timeskip to the wedding.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:54 pm
The night before the wedding she was looking at her dress while he wasnt int he room. She sighed and smiled. She hadnt gone huge or even extravagant. The only thing she required was that the Cherry blossems be out which they were. On their cake were actual little statuettes of them>S he put her dress away as she heard him coming and snuggled into their bed.S he smiled waiting for him now.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:58 pm
He walked in, but his eyes were closed. "You aren't in your dress right?" he questioned. He had just got done talking to Jim about everything that was supposed to happen tomorrow. Jim was actually looking forward to this, but most of the men were hating the wedding.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:00 pm
She chuckled. " no but i'm in that black night gown you like so much "S he said giggling.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:02 pm
He opened his eyes. "That I would like to see," he said smiling. He quickly changed into a pair of pajama pants. He took off his headband and his hair tie before getting in bed next to her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games