Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:20 pm
"right..." she smiles "well i know you have work to do so i wont keep you" she yawns "i better get some shut eye, Night Walt" she stands and lays on the bed, laying an arm over her brother protectively  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:25 pm
He silently went back to Heaven and found the paperwork passed.

(Now, I have a feeling the next bit will go as us rushing and then it should go with a short description of how things are going and then have a few years have passed with the war raging and come back in at a crucial point, not necessarily the end though. What do you think?)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:33 pm
(hmm that sounds good)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:37 pm
(Yeah, sorry to say, but I don't think I should post until I wake up a little more. I'm failing brain-wise so I'll go try to wake myself up and be back.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:41 pm
(haha good luck with that, have fun)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:35 pm
yawnz... heaven and hell?... hm...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:50 am
Kitty went over to walt after eventuaally find him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:09 pm
He looks at her as she comes up to him. "The war is about to start."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:25 pm
She was fixing her brothers hair because she wanted him to not worry and forget, she smiles and dresses him up nicely "okay sweety, get your things we're leaving" she brushes her hair leaving it down.

Jake jumps up and down creating little fire demons and having them run around, he giggles before making them disappear "im ready" he said taking her hand, he smiles  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:01 am
'' then i'm a danger to all. I'm a limbo creature,and the leader of limbo wants to rule, so will use me like a puppet to get what he wants. i will only stay if you believe it is safe, due to being bound by contract.'' kitty said. she wore an outfit that consisted of mainly weapons just in case.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:14 pm
"What? Lord of Limbo?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:06 am
'' well, i've been keeping away to not let the Lord of Limbo dude get control of me and use me to help himself own all. i decided i ought to tell youi but in the time i was away i learnt how to resist so there shouldn't be any problems if he tries to control me.'' Kitty said. '' i think i am a limbo creature and if i'm not, what am i?''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:39 am
He thought for a minute. "Trouble? A lot of fun?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:54 am
'' since when have i been fun?''Kitty asked. she had laughed at these comments all the same.'' so do you want me to come with you and prove i can choose what i am and defy all moral laws, or shall i sit in a corner looking ridiculous under all these weapons?'' she leapt backwards onto a roof and remembered when she first visited and had a cake thrown at her. '' ah, good times, goooood times''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:07 pm
A smile crawled across his face slowly as he suddenly had an idea. "Can you keep a low..." He looked and saw she had moved. He turned in his chair trying to see where she was but he turned too much in one direction and fell with the chair. He gets up and starts in her direction while drawing in his sketchbook to get a new outfit. When he gets to her, he's in User Image

"I wanted to be, dressy. I guess. I don't know. But, can you keep a consistent low profile and make it so no one knows where you are?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff