Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
The SPAM forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:26 pm
I gotta say though, the margin is about 3 days wide. xp But that's all the way in the summer. Plenty of junk to distract ourselves with till then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Death T-2
I gotta say though, the margin is about 3 days wide. xp But that's all the way in the summer. Plenty of junk to distract ourselves with till then.

I guess so, but it's so difficult to wait... *leg twitches in impatience*  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:49 pm
Vote please! whee

http://www.gaiaonline.com/artarena?mode=vote&postid=490983

Finally approved after 3 friggin weeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:09 pm
Death T-2
Vote please! whee

http://www.gaiaonline.com/artarena?mode=vote&postid=490983

Finally approved after 3 friggin weeks.

Gladly! 10/10! Preeetty...

They take WAAAY too ******** long to approve artwork here...hence why I've sort of given up on posting art in the Gaia art arena... sweatdrop  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:12 pm
They need more helpers to sift through all the crap they get. I'll bet at least a third of it goes against some image limitation rule, and a fourth of it all is art theft of some kind...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:27 pm
Death T-2
They need more helpers to sift through all the crap they get. I'll bet at least a third of it goes against some image limitation rule, and a fourth of it all is art theft of some kind...

Probably, yeah. It took practically five months for them to get to my freaking entries. Annoying as hell...  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:48 pm
OMW I got back form my first Japanese class and it's so freaking AWESOME!!! blaugh blaugh exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:13 pm
Death T-2
OMW I got back form my first Japanese class and it's so freaking AWESOME!!! blaugh blaugh exclaim

AWESOMENESS! How was the class? What are you going to start with in the class first? Hiragana alphabet? Gotta love that hiragana! wink Well, it's better than kanji, anyways... sweatdrop

I dropped my AP Japanese level 5 class (the HIGHEST level that you can get in my high school and you have to have taken Japanese courses for two years in middle school as well... crying seven whole years of this crap and I can only speak at a 5th grade level...?!) for the last semester of my senior year, agreeing to take a sort of "home study" type of course where I learn on my own via getting assignments through my friend Sarah-chan who's in the same level as me, also a senior. I get to take this "GT" course (Gifted & Talented, a program at our school for certain select students who excel at certain curriculum and create a project with the 7th hour course at home instead of attending the usual required class period, in my case, at school in the art room) and I'm specializing in this fine arts project where I create a hand-painted 24' X 19' mural for the Japanese courtyard in the language wing of our school. Psyched, but it's HUGE, so the work is going to be tedious. And since I was the only candidate in the AP Portfolio class who took AP Japanese 5, I got stuck being commissioned with the work because I'm too polite to refuse... sweatdrop

I don't know if you already saw it on my dA, but the draft so far...? Here's the transparency:
User Image

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:20 pm
Nice. The hat on the one needs to be rounded out a bit better, I think, but the faces are very nice. Very nice. I like how it's coming.

I need to get started on my fine art entries. crying It's really hard because I'm seperated from my art teacher and her inspiration and supplies!! gonk

But yeah, we're learning the kana first. Not touching romanji, since the teacher believes it's the bane of Japan. I can't complain though, it really does keep people from learning the real thing. But the teacher is a friend of the family and he's really cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:23 pm
I absolutely loveeeeeee being in theatre as of uhm... today?
xD
And I really need to stop going to bed at three in the morning, when I have to get up at six for school. D:
I knew bad things would come from getting so many dvds for Christmas.  

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:22 pm
Death T-2
Nice. The hat on the one needs to be rounded out a bit better, I think, but the faces are very nice. Very nice. I like how it's coming.

I need to get started on my fine art entries. crying It's really hard because I'm seperated from my art teacher and her inspiration and supplies!! gonk

But yeah, we're learning the kana first. Not touching romanji, since the teacher believes it's the bane of Japan. I can't complain though, it really does keep people from learning the real thing. But the teacher is a friend of the family and he's really cool.

Yeah, the transparency is crap. My art teacher sabotaged it, talking about how my light source is completely skewed, etc etc.
And yes, katakana, while fun for us ignorant Americans is a total vacuum to all Japanese culture. It's coming to the point where Japanese would rather pronounce the obnoxious "terufu-o-n nanba" instead of just saying "denwa bango." O_o Note, 10 syllables for the former, and only 6 for the latter. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:52 pm
Goes to show that the ignorant youths are taking over all the world! We must destroy them in a card game!  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:52 pm
I prefer romanji, BUT that does not stop me from learning the real thing. I've learned to read Hiragana, though still learning how to read it fluently. I've been taking Japanese for a semester at LEAST. Ah, yes, Japanese is the heart of my life. YES! I must go first....though I must warn my opponent, I can easily hold a grudge. DIE YOU FOOLISH MORTALS------wait, I'm mortal too. Oh, well...anyway, We WILL beat them in a card game and we WILL ensure that Yugi falls to his death in place of Atemu, who is now 'not' present to witness the death of his own partner. =0 (I'm mad at Atemu because he keeps defeating me in Power of Chaos. I can't beat him anymore and he refuses to hand over my favorite card D:< Thus, even though he is playing the game (in)correctly[He's cheating. I know it], he must be stabbed in the eye with a pen. o_o)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:52 pm
The page number of this thread is my lucky number.
Random fact, yo.
And this is the first time I've been on Gaia in a week... and I have to go to bed in like, ten minutes.
I hate living at school. DD:  

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:54 am
You live at school? o_O;; I don't think I'd be able to stand that...  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games