Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:32 pm
[what ever]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:03 pm
Zero sighed and got up slowly, grabbing his shirt. He winced as he pulled it over his stitches on his chest. "Why did you have to throw the damn sword...?" he muttered under his breath.
He sighed and stared blankly at the wall. "My past isn't the greatest in the world... I was born in the Land of Water, near the Mist Village. I'm quite acquainted with these pirates, seeing as I was raised as one." He caught Jynx's shocked expression.
Zero rubbed his face. "I hate explaining things..." He muttered before going on. "Yes, I am an Uchiha, but by all records, I'm a mistake. One of them had a mistress, and out came me. I was born and raised on the ships, so I know these pirates better than you do. They aren't a fun bunch of people if you get my meaning. Also, some have dorment a kekkai genkai, and out of those, a few have managed to master it."
He got up and was about to walk out the door when he said, "I don't like Fell's decision to join you, but because I'm loyal to her, I'll go along with this. She gave me a new chance at life."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:08 pm
tasu walked out the room but tasu kicked zero and walked down the hall walking away from zero.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:35 pm
Zero coughed up blood as the stiches ripped. "Little brat..." he muttered. He contemplated killing him, but decided against it. Fell would have a fit.
"Zero!" Alkaid waved as she came running down the hall, bolting past Shincho. "Oh, hi Shincho! I'm glad the password worked!" She said happily.
Zero blinked at her a couple times. "You moron!" He yelled as he choked her. "It's a secret password for a couple of reason, baka! You don't go around telling everyone what it is!"
"But he's a friend of Fell's..." was the defense. Alkaid was released from Zero's hold. She looked at him like she was going to say sorry, but didn't. Instead she stuck out her tongue.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:43 pm
shincho said hwo said i used the password i busted in here. and zero you deserved it shincho walked down the hall way and got to the main room and beet up two more ninja. and said you guys comeing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:51 pm
"How the hell did I deserve that?" Zero growled.
Alkaid followed Shincho. "Come on, let's stop him before he does something stupid..." She said. They passed the bodies of the two shinobi who were just beaten up.
"Do you think letting him in here was a good idea, you baka?!" Zero snapped at Alkaid.
She put a finger up to her lip. "Well, I thought it was a good idea at the time..."
"What the hell...?" Came a voice from the other end of the hall. "ZERO!" Fell screamed. She then noticed Shincho. "Sorry, Zero. SHINCHO! Stop this now!" She yelled at him. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:56 pm
shincho was walking on the celling now why would i do that and zero you did deserve it and stop cuseing in japanese you baka.shincho started to walk in rooms and beet up the ninja.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:08 pm
Fell reached over and grabbed Shincho by his collar. "Stop acting like a little kid, Shincho. If you want to get my attention, you've got it. Sorry we haven't been able to speak face to face until now, but instead of going around and beating everyone up, let's talk." Fell said.
"Kusotare..." Zero muttered at Shincho.
"Zero!" Alkaid smacked him on the head hard. "Bad!"
"What?! It's the truth!" He said, rubbing the spot where Alkaid hit him.
"That doesn't mean you have to say it." Fell said calmly.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:13 pm
a few things one slap me agin and i'm going to kick your a** from here to the stone village and twowhy should i stop? and three i don't want your atteintion i just want to beet the s**t out of them and zero your a baka.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:19 pm
Zero was about to open his mouth again before Alkaid punched him. "No." was all she said.
Fell released Shincho's collar. "I'd like to see you try. But then again, I just got conned into being an H.N.I.C member, and these two are also members. They truely aren't as bad as you thought. Find Jynx and beat the s**t out of him, but please leave the others alone." Fell said, crossing her arms.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:23 pm
shincho jumped out the window and said no they all going to get shincho starts to beet up the other s.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:30 pm
Fell smacked her head with her hand. "Fine, whatever. I'm going to go to my room and sleep. Anyone who even thinks about waking me up is dead." She said, looking at them. She turned on her heel and walked down the hall.
Zero watched Fell leave and watched Shincho start to beat up the other members. He truely didn't care about what the kid did, so long as it didn't bother him. Yes, he was a member of H.N.I.C, but that was only because he was conned into it by Fell. He had no attachments to these shinobi. He left.
Alkaid, too, watched Shincho, but didn't do a thing to help either side. She leaned against the wall and watched him take his wrath out on any unlucky shinobi who happened to be passing by.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:37 pm
shincho finaly had beet up every one except jynx shincho fell to th ground dam he coul not move his legs. shincho said why are you just standing there i'm going to kick your a** when i get up zero.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:42 pm
"Sorry, Zero left while you were beating up everybody, Shincho." Alkaid said. "Besides, I'm not looking for a fight, so I'm just gonna watch." She paused. "Why do you hate Zero so much? He's not a bad guy, but he has his own way of dealing with things..."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:48 pm
shincho said all zero has in coomen with me is the fact that were friends with fell thats it the reason i hate him because zero is a b***h and i don't like zero. shincho got back up but fell back down damit.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff