Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:14 pm
Zach grinned as a centaur rode from the trees, shooting the mechanical bull easily. "Well, well, Chiron, what took you so long?" They walked away, talking and laughing.

Skye crouched in her hole. Feeling hopeless and alone, tears welled up in her eyes. The one person I love and he'll never return my feelings... She started crying, shaking as vines encircled her...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:27 pm
Bane came back with a heavy blade and two guns, "where'd it go" he asked then looked down, "hey stop crying thats not going to help get him to love you if all you do is feel sorry for your self" he said to skye, "your tough come on and show him that" Bane put the sword on his back and the smile hand rifles in the holders on his les. The blade was made of celestial steel and so were the guns.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:33 pm
((No such thing as celestial steel. Only bronze.))

"SHUT UP!" Skye screamed. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE ME!" Vines whipped at Bane furiously, and roots grew from the ground and stabbed at him. Skye drew to full height, encircled by vines, roots, and branches. "I am the Oracle of the Earth."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:37 pm
(did you copyright it and make it your own and how does that centaur kill it then huh..There has to be iron and steel but its just basically the look)
Bane slashed the vines then took off into the air "well im a freak and how do you think i feel i live forever basically and i cant find anyone like me so you don't tell me how i feel" bane said angry, "and i don't care if your the oracle"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:49 pm
((Chiron has arrows tipped with celestial bronze. The bronze is all they use on Half-Blood Hill, where Sakura and Zach went to for a while.))

Skye screamed, "SHUT THE HELL UP!" She shuddered. "I ACTUALLY WILL LIVE FOREVER! THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE FOR ME!" She touched the gorund lightly. "Mother, show this fool your power!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:17 pm
"dragon kings protect me" bane said and a shield of the elements went around him. (fine its divine metal of the dragon kings it strong stuff and it should be able to hurt the beasts at least.)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:21 pm
Skye giggled insanely as nectar fell from the sky. Go ahead, drink even a drop, and i'll enjoy seeing you melt!

((Anything other than celestial bronze will pass through a monster. Straight from the book.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:25 pm
(ok what every his bullets are made out of the stuff and one sword back at the bunker but this seems a little unfair but oh well" bane stayed in the shield. "im not stupid" he said with a growl. the shield kept the nectar away.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:36 pm
Skye giggled. "Yes, you are." Lightning struck his shields. "Ouranous is Gaia's husband, you forget."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:23 pm
Elena smiles, spreads her wings and puts him on her back "ready?" she jumps out of the tree and flaps her wings, she grins, flying into the air for a bit, she looks at him "so...?"  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:27 pm
Bane growls and holds out his hand, "divine technice one holy cannon." bane said and a symbol appeared in front of him. "fire" he yelled and a massive blast of light went and hit skye.

Stealth looked at the ground, "um are you sure im not to heavy or anything" he asked kinda scared.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:30 pm
Elena giggles "im sure, im pretty strong" she quickly turns so she had her back to the ground and was holding up Stealth "see" she grins and flips back. "dont worry, i wont drop you"  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:32 pm
Stealth rolled his eyes, "i hope not"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:35 pm
Elena smiles "what?" she flies towards the bunker and lands lightly, she lets him off her back and folds in her wings "you can have your room back, im not really sleepy anymore"  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:43 pm
((AUTOHITTER!!!))

The light bended around Skye. "Silly idiot!" She giggled insanely. "Only one person I will allow to touch me now. Zach has betrayed me."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games