Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:59 pm
[[James he wasnt here when you did that spell...he followed us back after summer vacation...]]

[[[We did talk about our famly history, but that is a bit off from whats going on right now. You are probably thinking of when we were going crazy over the murder of Miranda (Sam's great great great grandmother) because we thought it had something to do with Sam's family heirloom. She didnt tell Prof Adoins about her mother being adopted though...]]]

Well Edwin...um. That does make sense, but maybe you should have revealed yourself to us sooner...but thats in the past. Whats important right now is who you are protecting us from and why...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:22 pm
Nicole walks out onto the grounds with a book and her cat following at her heels. She finds a nice sunny spot next to a tree and sits down, pulling Basil close to her, and begins petting her as she reads her book. After awhile she looks around and spots the lake.
"It really is a nice day for a swim...." she mumbles to herself, then goes back to reading her book and stroking her cat.

Music_Luver5291

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:04 am
Looking up from her book Nicole sees her cousin and her friends and waves.
"Hi Summer...Sam...James," she nods to each one as she says hello.
Then she goes back to her book and petting Basil, who was fast asleep in the shade of the leaves.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:08 pm
((ooc ok summer that makes more sense i fell so confused right now
oh well i didnt know when he snuck in here i thought he did so from some time after sam got her cat))
"hello nicloe how are you"
"hmm yes what danger are they in they are surrounded by tons of witches and wizards and the staff is quite capable of protecting the students not to mention they seem fine in defending them selves"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:35 am
Well Sam, I will leave you to deal with your...uncle? I'm going to go sit by my cousin for a bit.

*Summer puts her wand (which she had used to poke Edwin with) back into her robes pocket, then sits on the grass next to Nicole. She pets Basil and shuts Nicole's book.*

Hey! How are you? I haven't seen much of you lately...school has been so hectic this year...I remember it easier last year. Oh well! So what were you reading?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 am
"since this possible threat is done im going back to practicing my spells
unless you all have something more important for me to do"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:42 pm
"Im good, thanks," Nicole says to James.
When Summer sits down Nicole looks at the closed book in her lap.
"Oh its this book I got when I was in Diagon Alley. Its all about Honeyduke's history. Its called 'A Lifetime of Candy: The Story of Honeyduke's'."
Nicole looks over at James.
"Well, if you want, you can sit by me and Summer," she says with a smile."You like cats right," she asks looking at her stubborn cat, Basil.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:17 pm
Oh, that sounds cool. Does it give any recipes? If so, I would love to send oneto a house-elf and request a bunch for the common room!

*Summer scratches her head*

Nah...I doubt they give any...then anyone could rip them off...

So how are your classes going? Have you made any good friends?

Summer_Breeze1507

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:21 pm
"Yeah, no recipes, but they list all the things ever made and sold from the store. It's amazing. The first few chapters are all about how it got started and stuff. I bought the book, so if you wanna read it when I'm done, you can. Oh my classes? They're good. I haven't got any close friends but I have "friends" I guess. If that counts."
Nicoles smile kind of fades.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:31 pm
All of them? Really? I would love to borrow it! Haha

Don't worry hun. You are very likeable and those "friends" will become friends in no time. It's the beginning of your first term. People are stll new to you.

*Summer rolled onto her stomach and put her chin in her left hand, petting Basil with her right, thanking gd she was rid of the kitten juice.*

Summer_Breeze1507

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:40 pm
"Okay, I should be done reading by soon. Its so interesting, Im almost done with it already!
Yeah I know, but I just feel so....friendless.
Hey, Basil hasnt met your kittens yet!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:14 pm
That's right! She hasn't! I'll be right back!

*Summer runs to her common room, which wasn't far since it was just under the lake, and grabbed her two kittens. She hurriedly made her way back to the tree by the lake.*

Here you go Basil, meet Isis and Athena. *She turned to Nicole*

Athena is the one I wrote to you about, the first one I got. She's the calico. Isis is the second one I got, near the end of he term, she's the orange one with the white "socks".

Summer_Breeze1507

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm
"Aww they're so cute!"
Nicole watches as the two kittens start jumping on Basil.
"Aww Basil likes them!!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:41 pm
*Summer remained on her stomach, kicking her legs up and down with her chin in her hands. Then she noticed Athena on Basil's head, open-mouthed, teeth out--*

Athena, no!

*She turned to her cousin to explain as Athena climbed down Basil's back to play with the big cat's tail.*

She likes to bit ears...I didn't want her to hurt Basil.

Summer_Breeze1507

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:50 pm
"Ohh, good thinking. Basil is gentle, unless she feels threatened. She can turn mean like that,"Nicole snaps her fingers.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games