Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

CursedExile

Dangerous Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:50 pm
NAME: CursedExile, my name is Nyx Lykaos
ABOUT ME: I am an aspiring horror novelist and scatterbrained poet. Spare time involves cemetery wanderings with a good cam, browsing the internet, writing prose and poetry, and creating macabre digital and traditional art.
PETS: 7 cats, 4 horses, 1 GSD (german shepherd dog), 1 fancy rat
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Death, Blood, Body Mods, Occult, Astrology, History, Art, Poetry, Creative writing, Literature, Animals, Love, Scented Candles, Wolves, Nighttime, Spiders
CURRENT PATH: Neo-paganism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 6 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm...macabre?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:45 am
Name: Stories-kun (My name, however, is Ravenstar).
Location: America, Georgia (oh, the bane of all practicers, the Bible Belt)
About: Hmm. I'm pretty much an otaku, sorta. But I've always had an interest in the supernatural, magick, and other things that produced a fantasy induced imagination...
Pets: 3 cats and 2 dogs (one cat may very well be a familiar...)
Hobbies: Books, Manga, Anime, small interest in wrestling, and also looking up random sh*t on wikipedia when I have nothing to do in my Japanese class.
Current Path: Wicca (though I don't really classify myself further)
How long have I studied: Only about a month now. >_<" 10/10/10 was when I switched...
Other: I'm...eccentric?  

The Stories Never Told

Beloved Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lonelyghostseance

Lupine Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:27 am
NAME: Elsa
ABOUT ME:Can be bit of a wild card sometimes.
PETS:A dog named Chester
HOBBIES/INTERESTS biggrin rawing and playing the guitar
CURRENT PATH:Animist/Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:1Year
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:That's all I could think of at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:34 am
NAME: Kit

ABOUT ME: I'm a writer and a perpetual student. I read history books like I'm getting paid for it. I don't watch TV, but I love movies.

PETS: A Jack Russell terrier named Baby. I love her, but my move coming up means I have to get rid of her. =[ It's the hardest part of this whole situation.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, reading, history, organizing writing groups and hopefully pagan meet ups in my new home.

CURRENT PATH: Eclectic paganism, but I've been studying Celtic Recon, and may be in the market for a convert.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Seriously for seven years. Mildly for twelve.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'd love to make some close pagan friends. I don't have any at the moment, due to the fact that the ones I had were... not nice people. They turned out to be vindictive and judgmental, and that's not what I'm about.  

Midnight Magpie

Feral Wolf

streetwisekitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:14 pm
NAME: Mary
LOCATION: near mountains in the USA. In other words - for me to know. 3nodding
ABOUT ME: Right. I'm generally a nice person to get along with and am very agreeable (that is, I'm very okay with agreeing to disagree). I am online far to much and am eager to make friends. <3
PETS: too many to list. smile
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to read and write, I am an avid Role Player. I'm online far too much and enjoy listening to music that has character. My current favorites are Melissa Ethridge, Nickelback, Apocalyptica, Pink, A Perfect Circle, Within Temptation and Seether.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested for a long time, but have seriously been studying and practicing for about a year.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I grew up watching Buffy, but I do not approve of Willow as a role model for people who are introduced to Wicca. I love Herbology, have random facts about my chosen fandoms.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:55 am
NAME: Coinin Aislin
ABOUT ME: Quite laid back, usually optimistic, and love to expand my knowledge
PETS: my dog Cinny (pitbull-boxer cross)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: off roading, hiking/exploring, divination, studying paganism/ wicca (I would say one of my favorite authors so far is Scott Cunningham) 4laugh and I love trying new and interesting things.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:Several years but for the past year I have been studying it more devotedly and using its practices smile Wicca seemed to call out to me. Everything about it I loved deeply and there is always something new to learn.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I like new friends so anyone add me if you want! smile merry meet and merry met..  

Coinin_aislin

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:13 pm
NAME: IEditYourWorld, or Edit for short.
ABOUT ME: This may come as a shock, but I'm not a Wiccan! I joined this guild to learn more about the Pagan faiths for two reasons. One, I'm a wedding videographer and wish to learn about new faiths that might want a wedding video. Two, I'm a writer in my spare time (whenever the hell that is!) and like to research my works before putting them down. I've always been interested in magic and myth, and supporting it with fact is something I like. Putting truth into my works is important.
PETS: Three cats named Gypsy, Lister, and Pearl, all from the same litter and all mama's little fuzz babies.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Anything that has to do with film and video, writing, reading, and being a housewife.
CURRENT PATH: None
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Like all little girls, I've always had a fascination with magic. Now that I'm an adult I just want to know what it is in detail.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am not here to judge, but only to learn.

Nice to meet you all.
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:11 pm
NAME: I go by Tristan
ABOUT ME: Im androgynous (bio female) that leans more towards my male side and im an artist and i love anime and manga XD if u want to get to know me better, check out my profile or just come talk to me
PETS: none at the moment
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, Writing, LARPing, among other things
CURRENT PATH: Still finding it
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about a year now
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Id like to learn about all sorts of paths so please tell me about urs! biggrin  

Gamma Akutabi1228

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackFoxAkujin

Dapper Fatcat

9,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:59 pm
NAME: Fawn
ABOUT ME: I'm in the military, I'm all about generosity and knowledge, learning what I can whenever I can.
PETS: None at the moment, but I used to have a horse, cat, dog, and hamster back in the US.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Any form of art. I used to paint a lot but now I mostly stick to drawing and tattooing.
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: six years and still learning.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love talking to random people, even if its about nothing in particular. Feel free to chat with me anytime, I garentee I'm the friendliest person smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm
NAME- Im trying to discover my wiccan name
AGE-16
LOCATION-Southern USA
ABOUT ME-Im a happy little band nerd that wants to find her place in the world.
PETS-Milo (labradane) Annie (labradoodle) Buddie (pitbulll mix) Kimmy (shelter kitty)
HOBBIES-reading, being with friends, listening to music, playing my flute, marching band.
PATH- not sure what my path is yet, keeping an open mind and an open heart
INTERESTED/ PRACTICING-Interested for a year, practicing about a month
ANYTHING ELSE- i would love to meet more people like me smile  

doodlepup24

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

MoldyTofu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:31 am
NAME: Sloan
ABOUT ME: I'm a normal guy, I write, draw, and watch too much anime/read too much manga for my own good. .__."
PETS: I have 6 cats, 4 dogs, and a turtle. I don't like dogs much.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, drawing, cosplay, etc.
CURRENT PATH: None really, just a witch I guess.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been studying for around 3 years, interested for who knows how long.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm colorblind in the blues and purples category. (I can't tell them apart)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:15 pm
[ Hello My name is Cyana, Or just Cyan which is a color. I like to roleplay, im a major Gun and Mecha Nut ^-^. So please watch out for rocket punches and drills XD. Im a person with a side interested of the paranormal and love for anything in history. Even if im too toward Subjects like Warld war II or well Japan of all things. Im not a witch , just a everyday person with a whole lot of interest.

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

IileyahWithTheStars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:52 pm
NAME: Just call me Iileyah. :]
ABOUT ME: I grew up in a Christian family but always found myself drawn to nature. I went through a rough patch and needed a new sort of beginning. I found the Pagan path and have been here ever since.
PETS: I have 3 dogs: Ace, Rocky, and Crash. I also have a map turtle named Turdie (my sister named him. lol)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to act, dance, sing, paint, write poems, read, etc.
CURRENT PATH: I just call myself an Eclectic Pagan, though I do lean towards Wiccan practices, traditions, etc. I'm still trying to figure everything out so that I may find a definite term for myself, though.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: A little over a year.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm a freshman in high school. I have 2 brothers and a sister. My parents are happily married. Uhmmm. I'm not sure what else. If you wanna know anything, just ask. I don't bite. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:33 am
NAME: Robert
ABOUT ME: I'm a former US soldier, I converted to wicca when I was 15, I LOVE the army, so no army haters please, I practice the nocturnal tradition but will learn from anyone like an ecclectic
PETS: my grandparrents
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, mostly zombie books and metaphysic tomes
CURRENT PATH: Nocturnal
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: sinse halfway through my freshmen year of highschool almost four years ago
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: well to be honest I'm looking for a local coven or open circle, while I was in the army we had a open circle thanks to the hard work and effort of DS Townley and Sergeant Thurston, and I miss meeting like minded individuals and performing sabbats with them  

doomtrain91

1,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games