Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:32 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa

GET BACK HERE! I'm not done making you pretty yet Kaworu! You should be thanking me, for now you'll catch Shinji's eye for sure! whee

*Tackles Kaworu out of the air, before slicing his shirt off, only to replace it with a pretty dress that matches his new hair color* heart

Hey Eclipse...you want to help me? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:40 pm
Watch out, I'm Adam, you're Lilith. Don't want to get too close... wink  

Kaworu__Nagisa

The Unstable Shadow

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:40 pm
*freezes in place when he hears Aya's request* Umm... I... I have to think of something! If I say no, Aya dyes me for sure... and I if I accept, I'll give a bad impression with the other two! Come on... think... *after a moment of silence, he merely resorts to eat a piece of sushi, trying to lure Aya away from Kaworu*  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:50 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Watch out, I'm Adam, you're Lilith. Don't want to get too close... wink

Nuuu. You COMBINE with them, because you have some in them. But if anything you'd just make me evolve into a higher plane of existence, in which case I could RULE THE GUILD WITH A CRAZY PINK FIST! Except for Reiyoko who I'd just rule with lots of smex whee

C'mon Eclipse...if you do....I'll give you a hug, Kaworu's milk, AND a barrel of fresh sushi ninja  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kaworu__Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:52 pm
I have milk? o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:03 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
I have milk? o.o

Oh wait...that was Ark's milk....well then I'll give milk to Kaworu, steal it, and then give it to you if you help me ^_^V  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Unstable Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:12 am
*looks from Aya to Kaworu frantically, not being able to decide, mouth drooling at the thought of sushi and blushing at the thought of a hug* your offer is tempting... but I won't be bought easily!
p.s. I'm a kitsune, not a neko. Did I mention that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:15 am
I'm a wolf. >.>  

Kaworu__Nagisa

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:43 am
eclipse_blackmoon
*looks from Aya to Kaworu frantically, not being able to decide, mouth drooling at the thought of sushi and blushing at the thought of a hug* your offer is tempting... but I won't be bought easily!
p.s. I'm a kitsune, not a neko. Did I mention that?

Hmmm....well Kitsunes still like fish. Well I know kitsunes like eggs, so I'll throw in a barrel of eggs as well! I'll also throw in some birds, because I know you Kitsunes enjoy the taste of birds as well! Not to mention I'll toss in THREE hugs, AND a kitsune hair brush IF you help me ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:00 am
*stays silent for a moment, and suddenly an evil smile crosses my face.* ...what are we waiting for? let's do it!! whee * Pounces on top of Kaworu, pinning him to the ground (your at field won't work on an all powerful kitsune!! ^^*  

The Unstable Shadow

Arkanik

Beloved Heckler

8,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:28 am
*Hiding under a couch, as usual* =T.T=  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:24 pm
eclipse_blackmoon
*stays silent for a moment, and suddenly an evil smile crosses my face.* ...what are we waiting for? let's do it!! whee * Pounces on top of Kaworu, pinning him to the ground (your at field won't work on an all powerful kitsune!! ^^*

Awww...what a kind and helpful Kitsune you are! *Grins evily*

Now what to do next...what to do next...Ooh! *WIth an evil smile slowly sliding up her face, she takes out a scroll, before summoning her makeup kit from it. With her evil smile at maximum she starts putting a bunch of pink makeup on Kaworu's face to make him look extra feminine*

I think after we're done Kaworu will thank us for making him a proper yaoi fantasy for Shinji! whee xd  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Unstable Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:11 pm
*Eclipse nods ignorantly, his mind having strayed away to the thought of all the food he was going to get, as well as the thought of a nice brush for his hair plus three hugs from cute Aya; what luck, he hit the jackpot when he came here! whee . Once the evil torture is done, Eclipse lets go of Kaworu and towards Aya, tail wagging joyfully* Kon! Now, for my reward 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:29 pm
*Sneaks off to the Neko Hot Tub* ninja  

Arkanik

Beloved Heckler

8,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:28 pm
eclipse_blackmoon
*Eclipse nods ignorantly, his mind having strayed away to the thought of all the food he was going to get, as well as the thought of a nice brush for his hair plus three hugs from cute Aya; what luck, he hit the jackpot when he came here! whee . Once the evil torture is done, Eclipse lets go of Kaworu and towards Aya, tail wagging joyfully* Kon! Now, for my reward 3nodding

*Takes out a scroll and summons all the food items, as well as the brush for Eclipse, before giving him 3 hugs* Thank you for all your wonderful help!  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games