Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:41 am
Sakata grabbed Tasu's shirt and pulled him towards her"If you just would have been obedient and cooled off we might have gotten here faster!"she yelled at him then stopped and let him go"Oh Tasu I'm sorry it just..."then she fell to the groung groaning a few min. later she got up and the curse mark had covered her body

Curse mark:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:48 am
"The curse mark must take up a symboitic ability, to enforce anger." Jynx said sitting down.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:10 am
Kazu watched Sakata warily. She didn't want to be on the recieving end of anything that Sakata was going to dish out. "You might want to calm down a little bit?" Kazu said, raising an eyebrow. "Please?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:55 am
tasu laid on the groand and looked at the sky.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:03 am
Jynx walked away from the forest, following the trail of blood Orochimaru left. He knew it was a trap, but he had a trap of his own.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:12 am
tasu looked up to see jynx walking away tasu jumped on his feet and ran after jynx but he did not make a sound.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:58 pm
Yuna walked into the hokage's tower and stayed in there a while talking to the hokage. She was finally released about an hour later after being questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:04 pm
Kazu followed after them, keeping an eye on Sakata. "Are you sure you're going to be alright?" She asked.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:11 pm
shincho pined down jynx and said stop this your going to get your self killed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:05 am
Yuna went to her appartment and sat down on the roof. She layed down looking at the sky, her thoughts moving quickly. What should i do next? What is it that i need to do? No one like me very much, heheh i suppose thats better though.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:26 am
The chakra around her increased and the marks shone redish like a lava color.Now only did she hate orochimaru but for some reason she was angry at Jynx he was the one who went to join Itachi and abondoned the clan and left her and Seiyaku to suffer, she didn't care that he came back and destroyed the Akatsuki to change his ways,Sakata wanted him dead even if she had to kill him herself.She began to walk toward jynx and pushed Tasu away then she punched Jynx in his face cracking him jaw.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:31 am
Jynx held his cheek, then walked away. She followed close behind him still attacking, but Jynx never hit back. Only untill he got close enough to Orochimaru that he spoke. "Leave my sister alone, take me instead, and give her the curse mark cure." He demanded as he was brutally beaten down.

"What good would that do?" A mysterious voice asked.

"It would save her from going through the same fate as Uchiha Sasuke." Jynx answered taking even more hits than before.

"Uchiha Sasuke has gained power in his conquest." The voice stated as if Jynx was wrong to comment him.

"Yes, but in that conquest, he gave up on all those dear to him." Jynx replied as Sakata prepared a final blow. At that moment Jynx moved, causing Sakata to fall on the ground. As Jynx looked at her, he saw nothing but tears roll down her face.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:57 pm
"Jynx, are you insane? Don't do this!" Kazu yelled at him. She was currently dealing with a few unfortunate Sound Ninja.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:29 pm
tasu threw 5 kunai at jynx pining him to the wall and said what happen to being a friend you bastered tasu punched jynx in the face and walked away as jynx was stil pined to the wall.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:27 am
Tasu wouldn't know a friend if they all shot him 9 times in the same spot..... Jynx thought as he reversed the jutsu on Tasu. "I'm a friend, but before that, I'm a brother." Jynx said as tears started to ream from his face.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games