Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:39 pm
Jynx dodged it. Now the Chidori had transformed into a sword coming from Jynx's palm. "Bad idea." He said as he slash Shickto in the exact same spot.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:01 pm
shickto said hih you thinkthat move is going to work but becocky and shickto was he for got to block the attack he screamed in pain.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:20 pm
Heiwa muttered something under his breath and looked over at Kazu, asking for permission. She nodded once, and he sighed in relief.
"Time to make the children stop fighting." He said, a bright light coming from his body. It flashed, and when everybodys' eyes had adjusted, they saw a huge white dragon standing in place of Heiwa. The dragon easily pinned both down and in Heiwa's voice said, "Do my ears the kind favor of NOT FIGHTING EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!" The last part came out in a roar and he sent minor waves of electricity through their bodies, making sure that they knew what he meant. If Shickto of Jynx fought with each other again, he was going to kill them. Painfully.
"This is the one day route that Heiwa was talking about." Kazu said, ignoring both of the guys pinned down by Heiwa.

Heiwa's dragon form:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:12 am
Jynx wasnt hurt at all, he could manipulate electricity instantly, and this was a one way route to his ultimate power. As Heiwa had them pinned down, Jynx grabbed Shickto and teleported to the top of Heiwa's back, then they fought again. "Sorry Heiwa, you can't kill me like that." Jynx said as he dodged a close attack to the stomach.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:30 pm
Heiwa threw them off his back and glared at them. "For the sake of god, stop fighting." He said. "I thought you got it out of your system during the tournament."
Kazu jumped up and leaned against one of the spikes running along Heiwa's spin. "Let's go already!" She snapped.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:32 pm
"what she said" Jynx agreed as he climbed up onto Heiwa's head  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:35 pm
"All aboard!" Ami yelled as she jumped up. Kazu clung helplessly to one of the spikes as Heiwa took off, shooting straight towards Breg Epona. The land was a blur beneath them, but that wasn't her problem. It was the hieght.
Heiwa, on the other hand, found some turbulence in the sky and surfed on it, making the ride more and more like the roller coaster from Hell.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:37 pm
Jynx liked the view of Falena as they trailed through the skies on Heiwa's back. "This is fun." He said to Kasu as he slid down Heiwa's neck  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:43 pm
Kazu's face was an unnatural shade of green. "Heiwa, I swear to god, I'll kill you..." she muttered. She noticed Jynx slidding down Heiwa's neck and shuddered.
"How the hell can you be so unaffected by heights?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:50 pm
"Dad was a plane pilot." Jynx answered as he now sat inbetween Ami and Kasu.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:57 pm
"Really? That awesome!" Ami exclaimed. She glanced over at Kazu. "I've never seen one of your-" She didn't get any further before Kazu had smashed her head against Heiwa's spike by reaching around Jynx.
"Don't you dare say another word." Kazu threatened.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:01 pm
Jynx mouth was wide open in shock. "That was mean." He said as he tried to comfort Ami.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:10 pm
"Call it payback." Kazu muttered. She started to walk up Heiwa's neck, sitting down on his head.
"What's up?" Heiwa asked.
"Nothing." Was her response.
Ami watched their exchange and rubbed her forehead. "She's always like that when I try to bring up that subject. But it would only make sense. Falena is the land of gunslingers, but originally, it was the home of dragons like Heiwa." She pouted.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:02 pm
shickto was runing in the air not on heiaw shickto said slow pokes as he speeded past them.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:43 am
"He'll run out of chakra sooner or later." Jynx mumbled as Ami layed her head on his shoulder. Thats better...." He thought as he layed his head against hers.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff