Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Kyo carefully got out of the carriage to be greeted by his father.
"You should rest. you did well." He said wrapping his arm around his son's shoulders.
"Thank you, but I don't think I can rest just yet."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:34 pm

The queen walked toward Kyo and wrapped her arms around him. "Thank you Prince Kyo. We are defiantly in your debt. And don't say we aren't. No matter what you say we owe you our lives." She pulled away so she could look at him. "If there is anything you need from us at anytime, we will not hesitate to help." The queen smiled. She looked back at her daughter and noticed that she was staring at Kyo before her son came running out.

"Lita! Harukoo." Ruka said as he ran out. Harukoo and Lita embraced him but the queen was thinking about other matters.

What's going on between those two?

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:47 pm

"It was an honor and a privilage to save your daughter. I 'm just glad I arrived on time." Replied Kyo, half leaning on his father for support.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Tera looked at Kyo curiously. "You must get some rest. Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Harukoo heard her mothers comment and walked over to with concern. She didn't know if she could take him being hurt again.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:00 pm

"It's nothing major." He replied.
"I can help him to his room." Ryan said. "A rest is probably what he needs more than anything. He had a few sparing sessions yesterday then today's battle i'm sure wasn't easy."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:10 pm

The queen turned to her daughter. "Harukoo would you"

"Yes, mother." Harukoo said quickly. "Just follow me and I'll show you to his room." She walked inside. Many servants wanted to great her but stopped when they saw her sad face. Nothing could hurt her more at the moment than seeing Kyo hurt. They walked up the steps and Harukoo opened the door across from her room. "Here it is."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:15 pm

"thank you, child." Ryan said before helping kyo to the bed. "Can you get a wet cloth and some bandages just in case?" He asked her.
"Father, I'm fine."
"not another word young man. you're going to be checked."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:19 pm

Harukoo nodded and headed out the door but didn't get very far. A servant was walking up the stairs with some cloth and some water. "These are from the queen." Harukoo thanked the servant and walked back in the room. She sat next to the bed.

"May I?" Harukoo asked Kyo.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:22 pm

He let out a sigh as his father helped him remove his shirt, seeing how he had no choice. Cuts lined his otherwise gorgeous trunk The battle had been a lot more difficult then he though and he had taken more hits than he originally thought as well.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:28 pm

Harukoo ached for Kyo. Just seeing all those marks wanted to make her cry for him but she held it in. Carefully, she cleaned him up. Another servant walked in with more cloths. Again, Harukoo thanked him and he walked out. She slowly began to wrap cloths around his chest. "Better?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:29 pm

"Yeah. Thanks. You didn't have to go through so much trouble. They weren't that bad." He replied with a slight smile to show he was okay. He didn't want her to worry.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:34 pm

"Forgive me for trying to take care of someone who saved my life and my sisters."

For trying to take care for someone I love.

"Plus Gabe was not the only one who's a bad liar." Harukoo smiled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:42 pm

Ryan smiled before leaving to give them some privacy.

"Are you sure you just haven't gained Kira's ablity to read people? And the wounds really aren't that bad. I've had worse."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:45 pm

Harukoo chuckled. "Let's just say she's rubbing off on me. I'm sure she'll be pleased." Her smile faded away. "And don't tell me you've had worse. I can't stand to see you hurt like this. But don't think that you're going to hide future injuries from me. I will find out." Again, she smiled. "You take care of me, I take care you."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:48 pm

He rested his head on her shoulder.
"You have no idea how inviting that sounds." he muttered. "And I don't want to worry you. So of course i'll hide wounds as long as I can. Besides, i'd be willing to risk my life for you."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games