Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:55 am

Lance suddenly started laughing hysterically. With a piercing stare in his eye. As cold as the devil himself. His wings turned completely black. As a white light dispersed from his arms. A yellow ball of energy floated in the air in front of him. As he slashed at the air causing a black spear to appear in his right hand. And he held the spear high in the air as he started toward them. Wha..ttt! in all the..experience you possess. Makes! you think I am just going to let you run? At this point his Demon side had completely taken over. One to many shocks to his system watching the suffering of the ones around him. How he wasn't able to do anything for Watcher. Or the girl and the pain he was feeling now.

Watcher looked over at Lance as he drew his blade pointed directly at him. Lance...why...you must not do this.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:37 pm

"Agathosdaemon?" One of the Huntresses asked nervously. "No." Artemis growled. "You, boy," Artemis said, looking at Sydney. "Watch her. Call my name once if her condition worsens. But if you touch her, I will pierce your skull with my arrows!"

"I don't believe it," Zach mumbled, cradling Alice close. "I can't."

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:01 pm

Sydney could only nod towards the sound of her voice. He cradled Ry close to him, listening to all around him. He heard Dark Link being struck down, and growled silently. This isn't right...this isn't right at all...

Ry's kept flinching and quivering, shivering and shaking. Finally, her eyes burst open, but they didn't really see what was in front of them. "LANCE! ZACH!"

Just as she screamed out the name of her two companions, blood started to pour from her once more, as her body tried to force labor in her weakened state.

"Artemis!" roared Sydney. He could feel Ry's life force starting to fade...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:03 pm

She was back in a flash, her hands passing over Ry, glowing with the silver aura of the moon. The bleeding stopped completely. "Ugh. She shouldn't have called Ares here first. The thought of that fool... ugh."

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:09 pm

Ry's eyes were still open, but unseeing, murmuring Zach and Lance's name over and over, tears falling from her eyes.

Sydney's white eyes turned to where he sensed Artemis might be. "Do you know how to remove a dead fetis? If we don't remove that dead baby, her system will start to have seizures and go into a convulsive state, which could kill her!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:11 pm

She scoffed. "I am the goddess of maidens, fool. Aphrodite is the goddess of fertility; ask her. She could help you." Artemis looked away from him in disgust, muttering random things about how boys were complete idiots.

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:15 pm

"If my eyes were produced to see, I could do it myself," he told her softly, almost kindly. He looked down at where he felt Ry's face might be (since she was breathing on him), and started murmuring a strange, familiar song...

It was the Luminair anthem.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:17 pm

"Ugh. Aphrodite, get back here now."

The goddess pouted, but turned and walked back slowly, humming in Greek to herself.

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:03 am

Lance stopped in front of the archers that had attacked Dark Link. He was within striking range of the group. But instead of using the lance in his hand he held it at his side. As he raised his left hand pointing his index finger at the archer. He said nothing for about four seconds. Staring at them with a look of complete loathing. Then he spoke with a very clear tone that meant whatever he was saying he intended to follow through on. The lot of you will not harm a single person in this area. If I see a single archer even stringing there bow. There shall be one less archer in a position of power. You don't deserve it, not a one of you. Then his gaze went to Artemis as he continued after a brief pause. Not even you, I'd heard that the gods had fallen. But I didn't know you had lost what made you great. All those years of life, you should have more sense.

Watcher was a bit worried about a few things at the moment. The most pressing matter was the pain Ry was feeling at the moment. His knowledge of magic didn't extend far enough to save a life. All knowledge of such things had been lost. And only those that still remained knowing such information could use it. The light that had come from Lance suddenly acted on its own. Moving over Ry as it cast its angelic light. The light wasn't strong enough to heal them completely. But it could still heal some of the damage that had been done. And ease there pain as the light stayed beside her. As though it was holding them like a guardian.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:07 am

Artemis snarled. "Who are you to order a goddess, boy?" She stood up and strung her bow as it glowed silver. "Purifying arrows. Cleanse this fool of the Daemon that resides within him. I call upon Hades' power to bring the evil aura back to Tartarus!" She shot the arrow straight at Lance. It passed straight through him, but pierced the demon straight in its evil heart; it was dragged out of him, and it slowly drained into the earth, to Tartarus.

Aphrodite plopped down by Sydney, still humming. Then she said, "So, what do you need now?"

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:09 am

Ry just kept on murmuring Lance and Zach's names over and over, occasionally her eyes would close, but they would always reopen again shortly afterwards to stare unseeingly at the dark sky above her.

Slowly, creeping bit by bit, a ray of light shone over the tree tops, shortly followed by more.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:18 am

"Oh." She sighed. "I think I might need Hades' help for him, but I'll try to make do without him." She put her hands over Ry's stomach, and focused.

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:03 am

Lance clutched his chest as a black shadow came from him. The form came from him standing in one spot. It seemed to have a slight will of its own and some connection to Lance as well. He could feel the pain of his demon side as he stood there rotting away. It started to fall into the earth as though pulled by quick sand then stopped dead in its tracks. As Lances friend stood next to the ground stopping the thing from descending any further. The demon turned into a black light as it came into his hand. Dancing like a black candle flame. The flame disappeared then there was a flame of light that came from Lance. As the power of the demon returned to him. Only he was in control and the demon was completely subdued.

Saiden spoke bluntly to Artemis as he stood there. You have absolutely no rights on this planet. In case you have forgotten the code that forbids immortals from traveling to weaker planets. Let me refresh your memory. After you immortals left this planet. And decided to live inside of your own land. A new law was passed forbidding any class four or greater beings from traveling to this planet. You yourself are classified as a class seven. And because of the barrier that was set up to prevent any such people from traveling here was made. You shouldn't even be able to travel to this planet. What has happened? First Dark Link, a shadow dedicated to gaining more power got through. Then three class sevens show up in this planet. And I even heard that Balin was able to communicate through Dark Link.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:03 pm

"We come if we are needed," Artemis said. "And, in case you hadn't known, Hades, Thanatos, and those trapped in Tartarus stayed here; the Titans are what you fools would call 'class ten'. The earth herself, Gaea, is an immortal!"

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:11 pm

"...Don't fight..." Ry cleared her throat some, seeming to regain some of her coherency and her state of mind. Her voice was hoarse from mumbling and screaming so much. She turned her softened brown eyes to Saiden, "Please...just leave them alone...If you say the immortals and gods on this planet aren't supposed to really be here..." She had to pause to breathe. "Luminair's laws null certain rules made by other places besides Luminair. Technically, Luminair isn't part..." She had to pause to breathe again, "...of Earth, for it floats above it."

"Thank you," Sydney murmured to both Artemis and Aphrodites. Then he turned to Lance. "Can you hold her hand for me? I must leave for a moment...and she'd appreciate your company." Ry had fallen asleep now.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games