Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
morrowind RP {accepting, need evil people} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QUICK LIGHTS ON OR OFF
  on
  off
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:51 pm
"aww" she drops from the sky, landing on her feet "i was so hoping you would win darius" she pouted before shrugging "oh well, nice fight"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:11 pm
darius sat up a little wobbly his left eye twitching
what happend?
he asked lazily  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:21 pm
"umm lets see, you tripped on a rock, fell backwards and hit your head on a dead tree rut" she sniffs the air "i smell blood" she looks at him, taking a step foward, her eyes slightly shifting to a red color  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:57 pm
its my blood, i wouldnt try drinking it, werewolf blood is the reason vampires didnt survive on solthiem, a drop of the stuffs like a keg of tequila
he said reaching back and catching a drop on his paw
and if you dont belive me try it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:00 pm
she leans over and sniffs the blood on his paw, she looks at him "i dont know" but then she shruggs and licks the blood. She looks at him before standing straight, looking at everything else "i dont see any-...oh...." she blinks, feeling very weird all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:06 pm
it isnt lethal it just made them all so loopy that it wasnt even a hassle for the humans to kill them plus they all walked around in broad daylight and gutsy little rieklings chopped at them  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:11 pm
"ugh" she starts walking, her balance way off "im never doing..... that again" she said before falling on her side "oof" she sits up, rubbing her eyes, everything looking weird and off "please tell me....... this wears off soon..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:15 pm
it depends on how tollerant of the blood you are, and considering im a full blood werewolf it will probaly be a while
he said as he knelt down infront of her
here you can ride on my back till it wears off so you dont trip over everything and crack your skull open on a rock  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:24 pm
"great..." she looks up at him "thanks" she gets up a little wobbly before climbing up on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly but not to where it would choke him "i so hope i dont fall off" she mutters  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:26 pm
im not going to let you fall, don't worry
he said putting one hand under paw under her to keep her up and another on her back to keep her from falling backwards as he stood up of the ground
this might be a little hard when we get to the southern beach of this island  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:36 pm
she chuckles "you think?" she shakes her head as if the shake off the woozy feeling "i am never drinking your blood again Darius" she said while laying her head on his shoulder, the movement making her a little sick  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:40 pm
thats good, drink more then a drop and you'll be insane for well over 2 days
he said smirking while trying to walk as steadily as possible while carrying her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:42 pm
"oh great" she muttered "maybe i could take some of your blood and give it to my friends, have them insane for a bit" she grins "would be funny to watch" she said "im not heavy am i?" she asked just cuz she was trying to think of something to say  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:46 pm
nah almost weightless to me, and if you want you could, just have to lock them some where so they dont kill themselves
he said while watching the horizon and the stars
it will be day soon, wanna start looking for a camping spot?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:48 pm
she snickers "lier" she sticks her tounge out before grinning "i could lock them up in a cave..." she looks around "eh sure" she yawns "how far are we from your destination?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games