Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 pm
Puffi backed away, trying to stay out of the way. After all, in things like this, both she and Sioko were useless.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:44 pm
Hikaru grabbed up the first aid kit and started to wrap up Akuma "You are lucky he didn't try to stab your heart, if he did you would be s**t out of luck" She murmered as she put the finishing touchs on him "There, now take it easy, i noticed you had a limp, need me to look at your leg as well?" She asked politely, she noticed Rissa was growling, she looked over and saw that Rissa was growling at herself. She shook her head and looked back to Akuma waiting for his responce.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:47 pm
akuma coughed a little bit but no blood this time "thats a nice trick you learned hikaru" looking at Rissa akuma rreaconized that look "hey i know what your thinking rissa...thats good hikaru....." he started to sat up " aand you dont need to think like that i forgot to tell you guys this last time but i guess its time for an explination...
Me and Akura are the mutant gene carriers we were the first ttwo mutants then the government lost control of the macine they used to make us thats what made the energy wave that mutated you guys and killed alot of people but theres more..originaly before we were mutated we were one person im him and hes me i dont know what he means by the hsadow will rise again but apparently it involves the 2 of us thats the story ive hidden from all of you im sry but its true

(PLOT TWIST!!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:59 pm
she looked up at Akuma when he spoke her name, she tilted her head to the side as she watched Hikaru finnish up with healing him befor he continued on, her ears perked catching every word that he said first two mutants huh? well hear comes one hell of a battle she thought  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 pm
"Well now lets get a look at you huh rissa you cant tlk and you cant change back so lets get a look at you" he said as he sat in front of her "he lit made a smal light and waved in front of her eyes whatching them dialate  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 pm
"...So this, all of us living, them all dying, is your fault."

"Sioko!" Puffi shrieked, glaring at Sioko.

(Not really.)  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:10 pm
Hikaru had wandered back to Sioko and Puffi "Well, now that i have a first aid kit, i can help you with your injuries" She said as she looked at Sioko's leg and Puffi's arm, she knew if Sioko's leg wasn't fixed up then it would heal wrong and Sioko could never walk properly again, she was hopeful that the injury didn't start to heal yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:16 pm
Sioko glanced at Hikaru. "It's only two days old, and I reset the bone enough even if it started to heal I could still walk. Puffi's is almost six months old."

Puffi looked down at her arm. "It's not that big of a problem, I've learned to work around it..."  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:16 pm
She Stoof and Backed Away from Akuma and pointed her muzzle at Sioko and Puffi as she backed away even more, she really didnt care about herself or her form, she just wanted them to be helped, she knew hikaru could help one while Akuma helps the other, she pointed her muzzle at them once again befor turning to walk farther away from them all  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:19 pm
"Rissa, come back and get your voice fixed!" Puffi called after her. "You shouldn't run around without that, someone might attack you!"  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:29 pm
"look risa this could be serious if you have what i think you have you could die quite soon i saw this on my journeys this guy could shape shift and he started getting stuck in his shapes its a your body rejecting your powers i mean if it is i cant do anything about it but at least i could let you know your gonna die" he tried to say with a smile "I care about you deeply Rissa dont reject my help"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:35 pm
her ears perked at puffis voice as she looked back at the girl, she gave a low bark i can still bark she thought as she continued to walk, she dismissed what Akuma said, if its my time to go then its my time to go her ears flicked in dismissle as she layed down a good distance away from them all just to watch them  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:47 pm
((ive posted a new charecter for the plots sake he will die eventually but everyone basically be prepared for alot of action im working on the finality of that twist now so everyone sit tight))

Well we should all get back to the fort" akuma said " weve had a long day"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:48 pm
Puffi walked over to Sioko and helped him up, moving closer to the fort. "Your leg any better?"

"A little."  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:50 pm
she watched her friends and lifted her head, she would fallow but from a distance for now at least  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff