Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:12 pm
Lizzy laughed and began to put the ingredient together. "My father and I used to go fishing every weekend. It was our daddy-daughter time." She smiled at the memory. "I was a daddy's girl myself."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Anne looked at Lizzy, a bit jealpus of her height and proportions. "Well.....we did other stuff....like go to ball games.....go to football games..." she smiled at her.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:26 pm
Lizzy shook her head. "I could never do that with my father. My father always did those things with Nathan. That was there time." She placed the brownie dough in a bowl and placed the pan in the oven. "Do you want to lick the bowl?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:28 pm
"No thanks. Youre eating for two....thre....or ermm....more than one now, so you need it." she smiled.

Nick didnt say a word to nathan, he just looked at him as the ship flew itself.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:19 pm
Lizzy shrugged and ate the rest of the stuff in the bowl while she sat on the counter. The smell of the brownies were making her even more hungry.

~~~~~~~~

Nathan looked out the window afraid to even ask how he knew his sister. All he wanted was to see her again after the accident. The wind blew past the airplane but everything seemed to going slow. He wanted to see his sister but he didn't know what to expect.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:23 pm
"We've landed." Nick smiled, heading out of the plane.

Anne watched the brownies, smiling.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:34 pm
Nathan woke up and looked around. "Are we in Hawaii?" He asked as he looked at the island through the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The timer went off and Lizzy took out the pan. "Now don't touch them. They're still hot." She told Anne.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:39 pm
Anne sniffed the air.

Nick opened the door, without saying a word. He looked at Lizzy and Anne. Anne jumped on the counter, trying to make herself look good.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:51 pm
Lizzy heard the door and turned around. Nathan seemed to have stopped and gazed at the house. He had never seen anything like it before. "Is someone making brownies?" He asked himself. Nathan followed Nick in the kitchen and froze when he saw his sister. Lizzy tried to smile but it was hard. "Hey." He said in almost a whisper. That was enough. Tears ran down her face as she ran towards him. She wrapped her arms around him and cried as he held her. "It's ok." He whispered. "It's ok. I'm not mad. I love you. It was all accidental." A giant weight lifted off of her shoulders.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:55 pm
Nick and Anne watched smiling. Nick waited patiently for introduction. Anne smiled ready to look good.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:02 pm
It seemed like a long time before they finally let go of each other. Both of them had tears in their eyes. Nathan wiped her tears before wiping his own. She turned to the others. "Nick, Anne. This is my brother Nathan. Nathan, this is Anne and Nick. Nick is my.........husband and Anne is my sister-in-law." Nathan shook Nick's hand and looked at Anne. Never in his life had he seen anything so beautiful. He took her hand and kissed it.

"It's a pleasure." He smiled at her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:30 pm
Anne turned red and jumped off the counter, falling down.

Nick laughed and walked behiunbd Lizzy. "And theres still one more thing..." he smiled at her  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:43 pm
Nathan caught Anne before she fell. "Are you ok?" He asked her. Lizzy took Nick's hand and waited for Nathan to look at her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:46 pm
Anne was awestruck. She nodded slowly as he held her.

Nick smiled, kissing Lizzy.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:53 pm
"I'm glad." He smiled. Once he saw that he was ok, he turned back to his sister. "Now what did you say, Lizzy?" He asked her.

"There's something else you should know." Lizzy said very excitingly.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff