Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:58 pm
Crimson looked up at Genji, his power had greatly increased, he could feel it pulsing in the air. "Ok then, we'll see how this goes for now." Crimson looked for a possible weakness but found none. :Now this is wrong, think Crimson! Everything has a weakness: he thought to himself in a scolding manner. Suddenly an idea struck him and he jumped into the air, grabbing onto Genji's arm Crimson stabbed it repeatedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:12 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson looked up at Genji, his power had greatly increased, he could feel it pulsing in the air. "Ok then, we'll see how this goes for now." Crimson looked for a possible weakness but found none. :Now this is wrong, think Crimson! Everything has a weakness: he thought to himself in a scolding manner. Suddenly an idea struck him and he jumped into the air, grabbing onto Genji's arm Crimson stabbed it repeatedly.

"Now face the pwer of the third Lord of the planes of Darkness."Gengi howled with the pain of the stabing .Then smash ed Crimson agaisnt a wall.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:51 pm
Baku caught Alucard, set him at her feet and trembled as Gengi's powers increased..."First of all, we're not mortals...and second, i don't think you could hurt us that bad...so calm down Gengi, we don't want any other part of the castle destroyed..She shot a glare at Crimson..
(hey, where's Rebecca? She hasn't been on for a while....and OMG! Gengi, you changed ur username!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:56 pm
Crimson turned to see the wall in which he was rushing toward very fast. He shot 6 shots in a circle in the spot he would be hitting to lessen the impact. As his body slammed against the wall it broke a little and he went through it. "Ok Genji, you've had your fun." His body trembled as his skin melted off of him, leaving only charred remains behind. His eyes were blood red and an evil aura radiated off of him. "Lets see how you fair now." Crimson opened his palm and whispered, a very tiny ball of golden light sprang to life. "You do know that the tinier energy is, the more powerful right?" Crimson aimed at Genji's feet and fired the energy at him.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:06 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson turned to see the wall in which he was rushing toward very fast. He shot 6 shots in a circle in the spot he would be hitting to lessen the impact. As his body slammed against the wall it broke a little and he went through it. "Ok Genji, you've had your fun." His body trembled as his skin melted off of him, leaving only charred remains behind. His eyes were blood red and an evil aura radiated off of him. "Lets see how you fair now." Crimson opened his palm and whispered, a very tiny ball of golden light sprang to life. "You do know that the tinier energy is, the more powerful right?" Crimson aimed at Genji's feet and fired the energy at him.

Gengi dashed behind Crimson as he fired the ball of enrgy "That stung my eyes but you will be forced to bow before me."The monsterus gengi said as he coughed up blood."Haha hit me harded than i thaught.Now take this."Gengi Raised his massive hand with a shing crimson color Sword formed in his hand and swung the sword towards Crimson.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:38 pm
Crimson went to jump over the blade but the edge caught his ankle and sent him spinning into the air. "Damn, faster than I thought." With his good ankle he jumped and kicked hard at Genji's stomach.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:02 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson went to jump over the blade but the edge caught his ankle and sent him spinning into the air. "Damn, faster than I thought." With his good ankle he jumped and kicked hard at Genji's stomach.
Gengi coughed a little bit of blood up. Gengi grabed Crimsons leg with his free hand and slammed him on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:44 am
Baku sat down to tend to Alucard.."Guys, don't kill eachother..alright? And don't cause too much more destruction.."  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:11 pm
Crimson hit the ground hard, but grinned at what Baku said. He spread out his palms and let his body flow with energy.
Power beyond the twilight
And crimson blood that flows
Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows
I concur all foes who stand
Against this mighty power bestowed in my unworthy hand.

DRAGON SLAVE!

Crimson's body glowed blood red and the energy in his palms glowed the same. "This is one of the most powerful spells in the known universe Genji,I am going to put all of my strength and power into this...Be prepared." Crimson's face twisted in concentration as he channeled all of his magical power into the ever growing red light. With a jolt of his hands towards Genji and a scream that could be heard for miles he propelled the red ball of energy in a blast towards Genji. After it had left his body he quickly drew a seal in the air and placed it around Genji and himself, containing the blast from destroying anything else. :Its best known as the Destroyer of Worlds Crimson... Use it wisely... You will no longer be able to use magic for a period of time...: These words floated through his head, his friend Patrick and Keric and himself...the founders and origionators of Dragon Slave, he was the only one headstrong enough to continue to use this...trying to build his tolerence just as they had.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm
"ok well play yopur way."Gengi did a numerous amount of hand gestures in a quick amount of time before the ball of energy.AS the ball of energy hit a crimson color force feild surounded gengi protecting from from most of the damage of Crimsin's spell'  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:49 pm
Crimson watched amazed as most of the energy was disapated before the force field. He shook off the shock and drew another seal around him, he sat down and began meditating. The meditation made the seal stronger as well as himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:27 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson watched amazed as most of the energy was disapated before the force field. He shook off the shock and drew another seal around him, he sat down and began meditating. The meditation made the seal stronger as well as himself.

"You have not began to see what real strength is i can not show you cause im only the forth Lord of the plane Darkness."Gengi said swing a fist towards Crimson's head.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:30 pm
Alucard yelped as the scream pierced the air..Baku covered her extremely sensitive ears.."Hey! Some of us have more sensintive hearing than you! Expecially wolves!"..She turned to Crimson recovered from the scream. "Good job Crimson, but don't over due it..you as well as I know that you could die from overusing magic and very powerfull spells.." Then she turned to Gengi "You be carefull as well."....She smoothed out Alucard's fur as she pet his head..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:09 pm
A green force field flew up, protecting him from Genji's attack. He continued to meditate. :I am aware Baku, but I have much more in reserve that I am accessing now:  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:05 pm
M6dH6tter
A green force field flew up, protecting him from Genji's attack. He continued to meditate. :I am aware Baku, but I have much more in reserve that I am accessing now:

Gengi inhaled and ket alour deffening and distarcting screeh screeh breaking your seal apart.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games