Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:13 pm
"And in case you think Im lying..ask Jiro." Alice smiled, walking out of the room feeling the walls tog et out. "And Im sorry to have made you angry." she smiled. She sensed her anger.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:46 pm
Allison let out a small snarl. "Get out." she growled, losing her temper now. She then sighed after Alice left, flopping back down onto the bed. She then took out her cell phone to call Jiro who was downstairs. When he answered she told him to come upstairs now, sounding normal toned.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:40 pm
Jiro happily skipped up the stairs, patting alice on the back as he did so. "Hello Allison!" he smiled. he was really happy from last night.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:27 pm
"I want to ask you something." Allison said seriously as he entered the room without Alice. She wasn't in a good mood anymore like she had been earlier.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:32 pm
"Yes sweety?" he smiled at her, kissing her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:36 pm
"Alice was being rude to me earlier and said that you two.... did 'it' multiple times and then she went on saying that i had nothing up on her and blah blah blah. Now I want to know, did you?"  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:41 pm
Jiro's smile faded imideatly "For the sake of our relationship.....Yes....we did....a lot really......." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:51 pm
allison looked down at the floor frowning. "well.... Alice isn't as innocent as you think she is.... she was being all bitchy early." allison said, stil looking on the floor.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:54 pm
"I know. She gets like that when she meets a rival. She'll be back to normal in no time." he smiled at her. He kissed her cheek.

Alice sighed in her room, feeling bad for what she had said to Allison.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:56 pm
Allison sighed and put her head on Jiro's shoulder, she didn't say anything though.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:58 pm
"Something wrong?" he smiled at her.

Alice got up and slowly but surely made her way to Allison's room, unaware Jiro was there. "Allison....Im sorry for that....but...look..I dont mean to rub it it in..." she said shyly, her bangs dropping over her face again  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:02 pm
Allison lifted her head off of Jiro's shoulder when Alice entered and appologized. She looked at Jiro for a moment and then said "Uhh... its ok Alice." she said a little awkwardly.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:04 pm
Alice smiled. "Thanks....look..your great and all.....but...I still love my Jiro and I snapped at you because I miss him..." she sighed, sitting beside Allison  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:08 pm
Allison didn't know what to say, feeling even more awkward. "Ya, I understand." she then looked at Jiro and made a face that said 'what do I do?'  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:13 pm
Jiro smiled. He gave a look that said 'Just keep talking'

"Its nice to know that. But I warn you, Im competing for my Jiro with you, so done expect me to quit!" she smiled at her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff