Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Garden of Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dratina92

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:17 pm
*walks towards the enterance to leave. and notices someone standing there*pretty cool place, don't ya think?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:24 pm
He looks up, just enough to where you can see his eyes under his hat, covered by his glasses. He grins, then disappears from his spot, and reappears behind her, leaning against a hedge."Yes, quite. And you are?"He gestures with his hand, then returns it to it's position, crossed over his chest.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

dratina92

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:36 pm
*jumps a bit when u appear behind me sweatdrop *i'm Rachael.and u?*replies as i jump to sit on top of a statue at the enterance.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:44 pm
"That would be Lucian. Pleased to meet you." He bows, taking off his hat and gestering with it. He stands back up, sticking it back on, adjusts it, and then looks back at her, red eyes staring over his glasses.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

dratina92

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:50 pm
*curtsies back*nice name. so what r u doing out in the garden? bored, like me?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:02 pm
"Just a bit of exploring...getting to know the area."He grins, the only part of his face you can see because of his hat. He yawns, and begins to walk to a half-buried, destroyed castle turret."Well, I'm going to go to my chambers..." ((post in my personal room..))  

Eternal_Dragonfire

dratina92

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:13 pm
kool. yeah i'm bored and i already did my night ritual of dancing in the moonlight as a vampire and a wolf. so wat's with hiding your face?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:31 pm
"No reason...just not much for the light."Lucian smirked, then walked off. "I'm leaving. I'll see you some other time."He waved behind at her, disappearing into the castle.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

dratina92

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:37 pm
ok bye.**disappears from the moonlight garden into my room, by using my magical powers**  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:33 pm
*comes back a few days later* what happened to all the vampires?*continues searching the gaarden and then decides to back to her room*  

dratina92

dratina92

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:47 pm
*walks through the garden tending to the plants cause the have been left alone for a long time. and waits while her sisters (Von Helson Sisters) to come and meet her for a night on the town.* wow it's amazing how quickly the plants take over in a few weeks. might as well go wait in the Winter Ballroom. *walks back in after the tools are cleaned up*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:13 pm
Walks into the garden with her music box and her violin, and sits in a bench, gazing at the sunset.
"How beautiful..."
Then begins to play her violin  

Evil Wicked Sin

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:32 pm
~jumps upon a popst and listens to the music.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:37 pm
GothicForte
~jumps upon a popst and listens to the music.

Finishes and picks up the music box and opens.
"Oh, I didnt notice you there, can you come down here please? I want to show you something." She said, smiling, but Gengi could see she was a bit sad.  

Evil Wicked Sin

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:40 pm
~Gengi jumps down next her~ "Whats the matter?" Gengi said  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items