Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:06 pm
"Not scared of halfblood, eh? Well, are you scared of freelancers?...you should be." She lashed out with her sword, impossibly fast, even for a vampire. "Shadows! Bind!" Tendrils wrapped around Bane, holding him still. "Mother! Curse him!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:08 pm
(bad god-modder! play fair choas please :') )
kat growled at moved between them both "stop!" she hissed at them both  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:11 pm
Bane slashed the tendrils with his claws. "im not a damned vampire, im a werepyre you fool" He roared and drew Shuuyou. The sword was the size of a broadsword at the moment. "im not weak, if thats what your thinking" Bane said with a snare.

(this is why i dont like you..God modding!)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:12 pm
She hissed, the blade disappearing. "Agent Oregon is here. If you continue with your assault, he will have no problems killing you."

Anai walked over to Nyx. "Please, leave. I can cover it..." He watched her retreat, then turned to Bane. "Please, leave as well." Spikes erupted from his arm and he groaned in pain. "Your halfling scent is destroying my self control."  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:15 pm
(hey stevey if ya want just god-mod back, idc this whole rp i god modded XD it really funny actully )
kat attacked anai pushing him away from bane, then she launched herself at bane then biteing into his neck  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:17 pm
He hissed in pain. "Delta, Gamma, Mu. Please..."  

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:21 pm
Bane swatted Kat off his neck and looked at the new comer. "oh fun, lets play" He said and the Blade grew in size. He slashed the ground and held the blade in one hand. Bane's vanguards came from their hiding spots and stood next to Bane. "now..you may call me a halfling but ive been around for a very long time..and that because im very strong, so if you think you can kill me try it." Bane said and laughed.

(*growls* god modding...hate it)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:23 pm
kat wouldnt allow fighting, she tackled bane again and held him down by his shoulders, pinning him down to the groundd  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:25 pm
A vine gently pried Kat off Bane. Then, it proceeded to snap each vanguard's neck. He pulled out his sword. "I am a child of Gaea. I am older brother to Chronos."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:27 pm
"get off of me" He said and pushed her off again. "stay off"he said as he stabbed the ground near her. "i dont have any quarrel with you so stay back" Bane said to her coolly, after doing that he turned his attention to the newcomer again.
(OH MY GOD, YOU CANT ******** DO THAT!!!!!)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:29 pm
(*rolls around laughing* weee die die die!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *twitch*)

kat shook her head growling and kept attacking him trying to push him back, finally she clamped her mouth down on his arm, not leting go  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:32 pm
((Yes, I totally can. Not like they were your characters. I can't kill Bane freely.))

Anai pulled Kat to his chest, the spikes retreating. "Stop that, Kat..."  

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:34 pm
(they were my charaters you just cant kill them...)
Bane grew angry and slashed Anai in the back multi times with Shuuyou. The blades slashes left burns...the blade's name meant The End, or Armageddon. "you fool, you shouldnt have done that" Bane roared and spread his wings.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:37 pm
((Autohitting. Form of godmodding.))

"Omega! Finality!" He shoved Kat away and moved next to Bane, quicker than the eye could follow. Blades erupted from him, all aimed at Bane.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:38 pm
kat pulled away from anai angerly and he glared at bane, she attack his wings and scratched her long nails and teeth down them tearing them up  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games