Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:52 pm
kat turned after the kiss. and walked to her dorm room. she did everything quickly makeing a rope and tieing it in a noose form. she tied it around the fan lightly and she climb on her chair and put the rope around her neck  
Ledgendary Hero rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:56 pm
*efreet, noticing this, decided to himself "well, i cant let anyone here die... unless by my hand" he then, pulls out a knife, and decides he'll throw it at the rope*

(6 and higher i make the rope, and cut it off, 5 and lower, barely misses, a one, you die at his hands DX)  

Ledgendary Hero

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:56 pm
The rope was suddenly cut. A woman appeared in front of her, and she looked like Zach. And older, woman version of Zach... this was Zachary's mother, and the shared biological link between Amy and the two siblings. "I don't approve of your intentions," She said to Kat, frowning. "It's too late now. I can sense two heartbets. If you hurt my son in any way..." She smiled evilly. "There's a lot I can do as a spirit."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:57 pm
*after he notices he missed, and almost killed kat, he then rushed over, and cut the rope*

I wont have you dying too!

*sigh*

you remind me of... Her...  

Ledgendary Hero

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:58 pm
*efreet, notices the spirit cut the rope, and decided to inject his arm with the liquid again, and ran out as fast as he could* (( DX ;P))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm
((Shut up, noob. It's almost ten at night, and I'm pretty damn pissed already. Tread carefully. I have a shotgun.))  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:00 pm
kat looked scared. she looked back at forth between the guy who didnt know how to rp right and zachs mother, "leave me alone! i cant have ababy im 16!!" kat began to cry  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:01 pm
((Haha, nice. XDXDXD *Glomps Kat-chan*))

She sighed and hugged Kat gently. "I went through the same thing," She admitted. "With Zach and Aph both. I had Amy a few years later."  

Demonic Repentance

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:03 pm
(ooh a gun... so scary... i have whats this!!! a military issue assault rifle?!? and it could be pointed at my own head!!!! whoa intense!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:04 pm
((God damn! SHUT UP! And look what I got now. A rocket launcher. Shut the ******** up already, goddammit!))  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:05 pm
(you 2 are giveing me a head ache please stop...)
(glomps back*)

kat took the noose of gently and layed down in her bed. her stomache hurting. "how could i have been so stupid..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:06 pm
(what ever... *calls a tank* ill shut up now ;P)  

Ledgendary Hero

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:08 pm
((I will not argue with you, but that is because of my 'fatal flaw'. Like Percy Jackson, it is personal loyalty. If Kat's getting a headache, I'll just oneshot you and get aspirin for her. XD))

Sighing, the spirit woman sat next to Kat. "That's what I asked myself," She said. "And then, I answered it; because I was in love."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:10 pm
"but i just met him! i knew he was that kind of guy, meet me then trick me into bed with him.." kat growled.

(you read lighting thief choas-kun?)  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:13 pm
((Yep, and Sea of Monsers and Titan's Curse. Annabeth and Percy totally need to get together already. XDXDXD))

She sighed. "My son is that kind of person, Kat. He hasn't had a girlfriend in his entire life, because he didn't love them. He was waiting for that single, special person."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games