Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hurricane-Hedgehog! I'm back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Genre Music do you like?
  Rock/Metal
  Rap
  Country
  Techno
  Rock Varities
  Other
View Results

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:15 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
For me... it was Dorugreymon with Garurumon and Greymon and then dna with MagnAngemon 3nodding

That's the cool form if ya ask me xD

@Zadoc: My theme is original too!!! YY for originality rofl

yay for originalness XD

DX turns out you got the two from somewhere else

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13585787
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14132987  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:15 pm
Well...when you think about it..you'd have to be together to actually get the digimon...If It was just me..I wouldn't need anyone because I just did it all myself..even Chaosmon =_=...and that's a pain...OH Karan...Thank for doing it for me biggrin ! I'll give ya 1k gold xD and if you find anything else thanks.! I know i got a duftmon somewhere..I think...magnamon i think i did...Idk...Crap i had trouble with my actual file saving with it back then...why i don't have it up...  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:18 pm
Wdh...I don't even remember....GAH...I think Windy did make my duftmon art though...Idk...crapppppp. -Having major brain fart right now- Karan if you can find them I will pay you and you can have like...something free from the new shop I'll be making eventually in the marketplace xD!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 pm
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
For me... it was Dorugreymon with Garurumon and Greymon and then dna with MagnAngemon 3nodding

yay for originalness XD

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14132987

Woah... those are old xD  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:20 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

yay for originalness XD

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14132987

Woah... those are old xD

XD totally  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:22 pm
Yeah..I know...Idk why but I remember Coldfront giving a samurai contest or something...and it gave my Duftmon idk but can you please find it Karan >_

Hurricane_hedgehog

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:24 pm
Hurricane_hedgehog
Yeah..I know...Idk why but I remember Coldfront giving a samurai contest or something...and it gave my Duftmon idk but can you please find it Karan >_

DX maybe you got it from the tp shop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:33 pm
Hewwo  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:34 pm

I still have the art I made since I first joined as an artist, unless I actually made you art- then you might have any luck. I really don't remember you with a Duftmon.

>_<;

-Helping search-

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Nope there is no record of you ever obtaning a Duftmon. tehre were other People like Gage, Muffin, but I don't eveer remember you having one. 'Cause then you would;ve updated him and used him for sure~

The Magnamon however is believable since you had received Veemon's or whatever. I don't have that art though.

As for the Samurai Contest, Cold gave me his Duftmon. ^^; User Image

Im Windspirit

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:44 pm
Thanks windy =D! I know it was like some mini even in the chatterbox or something but the thing is like missing...maybe soupy did it...Idk..Thanks windy =D! But...my other computer had everything literally wiped...so I most likely don't have any of that al over there...maybe I do...Idk..just hopefully I can find it or someone finds it =_=..

Well..I guess you can't remember since I never really got it actually in my profile xD, Maybe I'm going Gaga..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:47 pm
Yet the problem is I never got around to doing it...crap..well...I armor digivolved him to raidramon..Idk...I know i didn't get a magnamon maybe like through TP...but duftmon I know I got someone somwhere...really hope I don't have to scavenge through the TP shop's comments..  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:47 pm
its not hard, get a data champion mutate to Dinohyumon, then get a vaccine champion mutate to leomon. then go to slash angemon and grapleomon respectivly, and dna!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:48 pm

No, you are going Gaga for sure. I would've remembered you had a Duftmon since back then I was really admiring him alot. xD

Soupy wiped his account clean, so most of the arts he made are gone. and GW's accound suffered some problems...so there goes more art.....aaannndddd some of the old TP artist left the guild...along with the art....
D:

Unless you can actually confirm solid proof that you won a Magnamon, I can't re-make your art. Just don't be lazy next time and not upload art.

gonk User Image

Im Windspirit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 pm
Wait hurricane weren't you a mod? gonk  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers