Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:18 pm
Cole grinned and set her down gently. He looked her over, grinning idiotically. "My you look beautiful!" He exclaimed, winking at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:46 pm
Mandy giggled "thanks" she smiled and poked his chest "I think the cookies are done...I hope you like em" she smirked  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:49 am
Cole rolled his eyes, laughing softly. "Psh.... Of course I'll like them silly... You made them!" He grinned brightly and grabbed a cookie and shoving it in his mouth. "Yum!" He murmered with the mouth full of cookie. He laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:49 pm
Mandy luaghed and finished putting the cookies on a plate and grabbing herself one.She had to admitt.Her first time making cookies weren't too bad.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:03 pm
Cole grinned and kissed her on the cheek. "They're excellent!" He declared, nodding as he took another cookie shoving it in his mouth yet again. He snickered and munched happily on the cookie.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:13 am
Mandy luaghed and nibbked in hers. She was happy he liked them.She noticed there was a black truck out front."Who's truck is that?"  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:15 pm
Cole pulled himself up onto the counter. He shrugged his shoulder. "No clue." He muttered, making a face. "What do you want to do?" He asked, peering around the room. "Or are we to investigate what the truck is?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:54 am
Mandy shrugged "I'm all yours" she giggled and took another bite,finishing her cookie. When she looked at the truck,it was gone.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:57 am
Cole grinned wickely, hoping off the counter. He scooped her up in his arms, kissing her lovingly. He carried her over to the couch, sitting down with her ontop of him. "Now? what to do?" He asked, kissing her neck softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:46 pm
Mandy had chuckled when he picked her up. She kissed him back and blushed lightly when he kissed her neck. "I dunno.." she smirked and played with his hair.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:00 pm
Cole snickered, kissing her neck gently. "Hmm. Well what is there to do?" He asked, peering up at her, but keeping his lips against her neck. He smiled a bit and gently kissed up towards her lips, and kissing her softly before sitting back looking at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:57 pm
"Hhmmm theres the park,the center,we could make out,theres always the movies,hiking..."she chuckled lightly at her little joke.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:15 pm
Cole chuckled. "I like the third option." He said with a bright grin and a nod. He pulled her close against her, laying his head on her shoulder. "But its up to you. I'm sure you'd want to see more than just little old me." He said with a pout. He laughed and shook his head. "Just kidding. But I know you want to see the world now."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:44 pm
Mandy chuckled "I love seeing you though" she smiled and kissed his jaw. "I'd like to stay inside today" she whispered  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:14 pm
Cole grinned and gently turned her face to meet his. "That is fine by me." He said softly, pulling her gently into a kiss, keeping his hand on her cheek.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff