Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:19 pm
she nodded, "i know but i'm not usually this sensative either. i just think that i want this to work so much that i'm really conscience of everything..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:47 pm
Piper laughed.
"Aw, that's fine. I can see why." he sighed, stroking Lillith's hair lightly.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:10 am
she smiled slightly, "but lets get to work..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:26 pm
Piper smiled and got up.
"I have no clue where I'm going, so lead the way, madam." he said, his tone teasing.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:11 am
"well." she began as she headed out into the hall. "you know where the library and my room are, there are three bedrooms up and down stairs. mine obviously and there are two more there and there. " she pointed to differently shaped doors. "each room has a different feel and are usually toned to it's owner." she closed her door and pointed to the symbol that was placed where a door handle would be. "this door can not be opened by any hand but mine. now these others don't have the symbol anymore because their occupants are dead and gone. once you lay claim to a room your personal symbol will apear like so." she explained. "now i think johanna had found a room she liked but i don't know which one it was..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 pm
Piper tapped his chin.
"Well, I'd like one closer to you, if you don't mind." he said, shrugging. He pointed at a door with a mad, swirling patten where the handle would be.
"That's prolly it." he said, grinning.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:02 am
she gave a small laugh and gestured. "well then give it a push to see what it looks like." she offered with a smile and then looked curiously at the symbol.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:54 pm
Piper smiled at Lillith's face.
"Jo tends to be very chaotic and twirly, but at the same time, it's harmonious." he said, pressing the symbol, waiting for something amazing to happen.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:07 pm
it didn't move. "well maybe you'll need her permition." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:12 pm
Piper smiled.
"Nah, we can do that later. How about you take me room hunting?" he proposed, nudging Lillith gently with his elbow.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:45 am
she nodded. "start up here?" she asked considering there was only one room up here and then the three more downstairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:12 pm
Piper smiled, taking Lillith's hand.
"Lead the way. I'm clueless."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:59 am
she laughed slightly as she lead him a whopping five feet down the hall to another room. she pushed open the door and it opened soundlessly to a large oval room with red and gold furnishings on mahogany woods. she looked over to the window that was closed and had the urge to open it, giving the room some fresh air. she knew that she needed some. "well this is the last one for up here. i think the three down stairs are themed differently one with gold, another with lavender and the last with ebony..." she thought outloud to give him an over veiw.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:45 pm
Piper smiled.
"It's between this one and the ebony one. Can I see that one?" he asked, squeezing her hand lightly.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:29 am
she nodded, "of course." she replied as she lead him farther down the hall and down the stairs. she stopped on the first left side door and pushed it open. this room had an almost antique feel to it with it's contrast with white walls and cream carpet. "so..." she tilted her head slitghly looking at him from the corner of her eyes.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff