Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:40 am
I love the Dappy's finale though it is kind of bitter sweet 'cause Buki won't be doing another EI for awhile.

Compass it looking good too. I love the new wig and corset.

Timmy is okay. I'm just waiting for Grown-up Timmy to show up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:04 am
Karma v2
Iehonatane
My little starter shoes are not good enough for ya? xD

Yeah, I know. But it's really hard to find good blue shoes. confused Doesn't bother me that much, I think the color is still ok. Got any suggestions? Preferably gold shop shoes because I just spend all my gold for the Jay and William xD

Nope talk2hand Only bunny or chicky slippers will make it look right.
j/k, they're ok. I'm just neurotic xd

You're right, there aren't very many blue shoes confused
You could try the blue kachina dancer shoes.

I'm trying out the Kachina shoes, but they seem a bit bulky to me... what do you think?

@Salmay: I did try the gold slippers but then there was too much gold in the bottom and almost none on the top confused

@sometimes: I know! I love Dappy's finale, the dresses are awsome, but it's sad that there will be no more EI's from her sad

Btw: have you heard about the new item desing contest? The Secret Prom dress desing contest biggrin It sounds great, I can't wait to see the dresses biggrin  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:13 pm
Iehonatane
Karma v2
Iehonatane
My little starter shoes are not good enough for ya? xD

Yeah, I know. But it's really hard to find good blue shoes. confused Doesn't bother me that much, I think the color is still ok. Got any suggestions? Preferably gold shop shoes because I just spend all my gold for the Jay and William xD

Nope talk2hand Only bunny or chicky slippers will make it look right.
j/k, they're ok. I'm just neurotic xd

You're right, there aren't very many blue shoes confused
You could try the blue kachina dancer shoes.

I'm trying out the Kachina shoes, but they seem a bit bulky to me... what do you think?

@Salmay: I did try the gold slippers but then there was too much gold in the bottom and almost none on the top confused

@sometimes: I know! I love Dappy's finale, the dresses are awsome, but it's sad that there will be no more EI's from her sad

Btw: have you heard about the new item desing contest? The Secret Prom dress desing contest biggrin It sounds great, I can't wait to see the dresses biggrin

Yeah! I can't wait to see what people come up with for prom dresses. It's too bad they didn't have tux contest for the the guys though. I'd love to see some kick a** tuxs along side the dresses.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:43 am
Compass is still great, I like the white/gold combo, it fits so well with other items we have.

Pendant had a lovely evo this time.

Imaginary Friend is weird, I'm not sure what to think about it. I might end up selling the 2 gen. I have if it doesn't take a turn sometime soon.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:26 pm
This past week was pretty darn good for EIs. We got the indroduction of the first rapid EI. Also after many months we finally get an evolution from the Case and its not bad.

The compass is looking as lovely as ever and the Shadow Legend is still pumping out some nice video game themed items.

I'm so excited with all the new poses I don't know what to wear next. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:09 pm
Rapid Evo item is kinda interesting. One pose per day and you can still access earlier evos.? Cool!

The item itself isn't bad. Lots of nature-ish stuff. Awesome puffy (but really fem.) hat, interesting elf ears, nice tree.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash