Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:29 am
Earthest walked to the door and opened it for Saren. "Hi guys!" she said cheerily. She went back to the chess game and sat next to Stingmon. "Sorry I was so rude before. Nice to meet yah!" she exclaimed as she sat next to him and watched the game intently. SlashAngemon sighed and watched the game as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:58 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan locked the door with saren and the digimons outside and went to Earthest and smack her on the head with a roll up newspaper "What wrong with you you don't invite someone else to another person home. What if i invite everyone over to your house for a party?"

Stingmon move his queen two spaces away from MagnaAngemon queen "Check" MagnaAngemon ponder for a second then move his bishop and move it right next to the king "Check mate my friend, i believe the score is now 50-50" Stingmon nodded. Toan look at the game "Alright, that enough exercises for today now train your body instead of your mind" Toan said. They put up their game and went to the dojo to spar while Vajiramon and Slayerdramon took a dip in the hot spring in the back while Toan went off cooking "What do you want for lunch?" He ask earthest and SlashAngemon

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:34 pm
Earthest smiled and replied, "Grilled cheese!" SlashAngemon shook his head and said, "I'm fine thank you." Earthest skipped to the door and waited for Saren to come in. "I like it when I get visitors."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:54 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Well little girl, this isn't your house so technically, their my visitor, and they didnt ask permission to enter so no food for them." Toan said grumbling locking the door with an advance lock so she cant open it "Open that door and no food for you to!" Toan then walked into the kitchen and begin cooking

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:17 pm
"Fine, Toan don't voem to my place then..and expect anything either..Jesus when did we start asking to come over to each others place?" Sarne said walking awya with Ghoul..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:10 pm

"Well you come to my dojo just walking in someone home, good lord we don't go to your house without saying hi" Vajiramon said "Ever heard of manners boy"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:28 am
"...I just walk in to Saren's home. Geez Toan. You're being a real jerk. I don't want anything from you now. Not if Saren's not going to join us. I'm going back to the real world," Earthest said. She walked over to SlashAngemon and they left the dojo. SlashAngemon spread his wings and Earthest grabbed his waist. He lifted off the ground with no problem and he flew off high into the sky, disappearing from sight.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:27 am

"Well if he to stupid to ask to enter some one home that not my problem." Toan said as he just finish her lunch but sigh and put it in the fridge He then begin to work on the other lunch

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:50 am
((Just bringing your forum back to the top of the list. wink ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:53 am

(Thanks, and Vajiramon want him to ask permission from saren to enter it his home his rules just wanted to point that out)

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:40 pm
((No need to point anything out. But I don't think its fair. I never asked permission to enter. I always just assumed that I was welcomed. So I feel bad for Saren...I miss him...*sniffle, sniffle*))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:48 pm
~I can see the future, i have such a sad life.......~

(he'll get over it. Your able to enter cause i show the dojo to you. Saren just found the dojo and walked in uninvited like he own the place so until he ask if he can enter like a polite person would he cant come in the dojo but he can stay outside of it.)

A few Days later Toan was riding on Skullbarukimon while Imperialdramon pm came flying beside him. MagnaAngemon and Vajiramon had digivolve. Stingmon and Slayerdramon were in the hot spring relaxing.

~All the girls are gonna fall for me and the guy will try to kill me......~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:36 pm
Earthest knocked on the door sighing. "Great! Now I have to knock," she said to SlashAngemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:48 pm

Skull barukimon heard the door and rush toward it with Toan on his back "I feel .... stronger... faster" He wispher to himself. Toan reach the door and open it "You dont have to knock i showed you the place so you can coem in" toan said to earthest as Imperialdramon landed behind Toan

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:19 pm
"Yeah, yeah. I feel like proving a point. So-What the heck are you on!?" Earthest yelled as she jumped into SlashAngemon's arms. She was aparently frightened of the new digimon that was once Vajiramon. "Clam down. Vajiramon just digivolved," SlashAngemon said. He walked into the dojo, but Earthest staid connected to SlashAngemon. "He's so scary!" Earthest whispered quickly. SlashAngemon sighed.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games