Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Salutations, Greetings and Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xelladrex

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:50 pm
o_o Yes well...hi? My name is Joker... I like pudding? With nuts! Well I guess that is all...farewell?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:41 pm
Greetings everyone. Thank you for allowing me to join the guild.  

Master Kira

The1UsertoRuleThemALL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:33 am
Hello everyone. I'm glad to have been able to join this guild and hope that I can share all the literacy that I have picked up alond my life's road. ^^ Stories and poetry rock. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:41 am
Hello there everyone. Um.. well, I am bad at introductions.. I have 7 cats?
(That tends to start a conversation fast..)  

Yo Sereno

Mazdi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:11 pm
Howdy, all! What can I say? I'm 18, own a dog and a fish, and love to read. I'm going to study English in college, I hope. :3

Thanks for letting me into the guild! heart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:42 pm
Mazdi
Howdy, all! What can I say? I'm 18, own a dog and a fish, and love to read. I'm going to study English in college, I hope. :3

Thanks for letting me into the guild! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooh, welcome to the guild! That's nice that you like to read! Coincidence: You want to study english, I teach english! Welcome aboard!
Click  

XxJennessaxX

XItachisXNinjaXBabeX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:47 pm
I'm a literate 15 year old who chews people out when the use "txt tlk" in their stories.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^ Sounds sloppy xd
Click  

XxJennessaxX

Evil_Cotton_Candy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:02 pm
Greetings! I'm 16 and I'm actually a guy sweatdrop but a girl avatar suits my personality much better (I am gay, you know, hah). I love to read, I actually never watch tv...all I do is read. I do admit I go online, but the internet is different >.> and besides you all are online too, so there! Haha, but anyways yes...and when I'm really bored...I read the dictionary! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:33 pm
For now, all you may know of me is that I'm an 18 year old literate guy. If you would like to get to know me better, check out my profile or pm me. I have recently put pictures of myself in my journal, unfortunately the public may not view my journal. Only friends may do so, add me if you like.  

Verix Vortec

Lonely Citizen

Act of Random Kindness

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:26 am
Hello. I'm not the kind of guy that likes introductions too much. I'm more the type to just start talking to you about stuff. Introductions don't really help me anyways because I'm horrible at remembering names. sweatdrop

Anyways, my hobbies are playing go, watching T.V., talking to my friends, and thinking about the more complicated questions of life. (example: If you went back in time and killed yourself, would that change your own timeline or would it not? And if not, would time travel count as entering a parallel universe?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:45 pm
Hello! ^.^ Thank you for letting me join your guild. Let's see...I am a 16-year-old Honors/AP student and band geek. xd I love reading, writing, and drawing, and I want to study History and English in college (haven't quite decided which one I like better sweatdrop ).

As part of my preparation for the March SAT, I've been looking up words I don't know and writing them down! It really helps build vocabulary. 3nodding  

Miko_Sohma

Santus_Lupinus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:59 pm
Hello there. I'm a 16-year old furry who takes AP English. I'm a self-proclaimed master-debater ( xd ) and philosofur (intentional misspelling for the purpose of coining the phrase). I also consider myself to be an excellent judge of character. I like to think of myself as someone with a mind open to all opportunities, although I know that to be something which is impossible. I like to think of myself as someone who uses slang, someone who can connect the grammar-Nazis to the normal people of the il33terite (again, intentional misspelling) side of the net. Right now, I'm helping to save the wolves in Idaho, although I know that it won't help that much. I do know however, that it will increase the people's awareness of the issue, and hopefully spawn some sentiment. I've logged over seven hundred community service learning hours. I try to help anyone who I like, and tend to try to undo those who hurt me. But that's enough about me. what about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:16 pm
Hello. My name is Kate. I live in a low, hick-town, intolerant society and I hate almost everyone around me. I cherish my friends, but they hate me when I keep correcting them. I don't know why I'm different from them, but I just can't help myself.

I was thinking of pursuing acting as a career. I'd like to give it a shot in Hollywood, but I am never so naive as to not have something to fall back on. What that safety net is, however, I have yet to find out. The only activities I enjoy are the type that, when clamped around one's heart, breed the "starving artist" and that I shall not become. I'm only a sophomore though, so I have a little time to figure something out.

I'm a little bit hot in real life, if you wanted to know. Boys like an intelligent girl most of the time, but not lately. They go for the skank these days. It's one of those depressing tragedies that tear you up and make up wonder what you did wrong.

I'm sorry, that was off-topic. Anyway, I'm very honored to carry the badge of this guild. So, now I'm introduced. razz

-la reine des gitans-

Wumps

Tipsy Tipper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:25 pm
Konnichiwa! Watashi no namae wa Cassie desu! Watashi no 12 sai desu! Literate japanese, very well done.  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games