Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:56 am
New question of the day:

As I seem to recall, Sano and Sayo (Shougo's sister) met in the first episodes of the Amakusa saga (if I can call it that way). Now, it seems to me that Sano began to have a "thing" for her. Do you think that's correct?

One more question: Do you think Sano and Sayo would make a great couple?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:52 pm
hypnocrown
New question of the day:

As I seem to recall, Sano and Sayo (Shougo's sister) met in the first episodes of the Amakusa saga (if I can call it that way). Now, it seems to me that Sano began to have a "thing" for her. Do you think that's correct?

One more question: Do you think Sano and Sayo would make a great couple?

The would've made a great couple, but I think Sayo died of tubercolosis (or somethin' like that).... crying  

miken-chan

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:32 pm
It does seem Sano did have some feelings for her but...Sanox Megumi is better.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:03 pm
Misao-sama

Though it does seem Megumi "teases" Sano a lot...  

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:52 am
miken-chan
Misao-sama

Though it does seem Megumi "teases" Sano a lot...

So I wasn't far off on my guess huh? I had the feeling that they could make a good couple cuz I had no idea if Megumi would ever get close to Sano.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:38 pm
Yes I do believe Sanosuke-san having a thing for Magadlia. If I remember correctly he almost fought with her body guard at her gravesite. I do not know if her and Sano would make a good pair I would see it as a parasitic relationship. Sano eats and gambles while Magadali takes care of everything keeping lives in order. Bad.....  

Miwaslover

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:41 pm
Question by Miwaslover:
Name the first secret attack in the Hiremeki style. I'll give you a hint: nine points of death. GO!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:05 am
Umm, could it be: Kuzu Ryu Sen? I'm kinda guessing here... sweatdrop  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:00 pm
Miwaslover
Question by Miwaslover:
Name the first secret attack in the Hiremeki style. I'll give you a hint: nine points of death. GO!

Are you talking about the initiation into the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki of the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu?

If you are, hypnocrown is right, it is Kuzuryusen, the nine-headed dragon of death (or something like that sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:25 pm
Exactly correct! Now let's get down to business.
Miwa's Quizbowl Fury of Knowledge
Name the nine points that are revolved around what style you fight. Some points have more than one name I want them too.  

Miwaslover

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:34 am
I visited a site long ago about these and I wrote them down cuz I knew I'd forget. I think the spelling may be incorrect (I'm not japanese after all) but I think these are the ones:

1. Karatake (head)
2. Kesagiri (left shoulder)
3. Sakagesa (right shoulder)
4. Hidari Nagi ( left arm)
5. Migi Nagi (right arm)
6. Hidari Kiriage (left waist)
7. Miri Kiriage (right waist)
8. Sakakaza (pelvic area)
9. Tsuki (chest)

If they have other names, I'll leave the rest of the members the honor of mentioning them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:22 pm
hypnocrown
I visited a site long ago about these and I wrote them down cuz I knew I'd forget. I think the spelling may be incorrect (I'm not japanese after all) but I think these are the ones:

1. Karatake (head)
2. Kesagiri (left shoulder)
3. Sakagesa (right shoulder)
4. Hidari Nagi ( left arm)
5. Migi Nagi (right arm)
6. Hidari Kiriage (left waist)
7. Miri Kiriage (right waist)
8. Sakakaza (pelvic area)
9. Tsuki (chest)

If they have other names, I'll leave the rest of the members the honor of mentioning them.

It think he's right, I'll get back to you when I find my 12th manga... sweatdrop  

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:02 pm
I hope I'm right. I have only been able to answer one thing right and it's embarrasing that I couldn't answer most of Melody Rhyme's questions. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:13 pm
hypnocrown
I hope I'm right. I have only been able to answer one thing right and it's embarrasing that I couldn't answer most of Melody Rhyme's questions. redface
Thats because Melody and myself have way too much attention to detail in the series.  

Lemonad Flavored Condom
Captain

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:38 pm
miken-chan
Miwaslover
Question by Miwaslover:

Are you talking about the initiation into the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki of the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu?

If you are, hypnocrown is right, it is Kuzuryusen, the nine-headed dragon of death (or something like that sweatdrop )

It's nine-headed dragon strike, to be more exact.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games