Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:13 am
Instead of Yvansi's world blackening, it was Rifthols. The dragon uttered a loud cry of pain as he crashed into the treehouse, shattering one wall. One eye flickered open, but closed quickly sheepishly. Yvansi smiled weakly as he pulled out the dagger from his heart."Thank you for not hesitating." He said as he threw away the now bloody dagger."If you had, he would've killed us all." With this he began walking over to the dragons 'corpse'.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:27 pm
Lalapeya looked up at him, and jumped up and grabbed his chest in a tight hug, “God I hate you,” She squeezed him tighter before letting go, and looking down at the dead dragon. “What now? Am I supposed to go back and marry him,” Referring to Nicholai, “or do I go in to denial, because to be ruler of my country, I have to marry, and I’m not allowed to be nun. Ugh what now?” She spoke to her self, but also asked the others, “Manny have died because of me, maybe I should try to find my last brother.” She looked at her friends’ confused faces, “I had like five brothers and well, my father said that the last one living would be the next ruler, and that’s how it went until I was born, All except one tried to kill me, and after all my other brothers died, he disowned us and be came a vagabond.” She looked at Yvansi, noting how pretty his eyes where and how his outfit complimented his hair, “your getting worry lines, you are too young to get worry lines,” She touched his slight wrinkles, and smiled.  

ruggaboo

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:25 pm
Nabri raised an eyebrow at the soldier,how strange he was, his helmet covered his head, she couldn't see his face, yet he seemed familiar... She looked at him confusedly, "Who are you?" she asked distrustingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:24 am
Yvansi looked down at his outfit. A large collection of ragged scarves and heavy duty clothes, stained and covered in dirt."I have much to worry about Lalapeya. Like how to get this body off of the treehouse and into a hole somewhere. I think ill-" A crash and Rifthol is standing, and a second later has Yvansi pinned under one hand and Lalapeya under the other."Never trust a dead dragon." He said with a smile. Yvansi gasped."But how?" Rifthol laughed."You misread gravely in your research, boy. It is the weapon of the Renewal that was to be destroyed, and the heart of the sacrifice to be laid to peace. For me to die, we both must."  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:52 am
(Holy crap!!! this is dramatic!!!)
Who am I???!!" Kaigu yelled. "How can you not recognise me?" he asked only to realise at this point that he was still wearing his helmet. He muttered a string of curses as he chucked the helmet off his head and scowled and Nabri.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:10 pm
Nabri froze, staring at the man that now stood in front of her, she barely heard the crash behind her, barely thinking to look and see what was happening back at the treehouse. She took a shaky step foreward, it was her brother, Kaigu.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:17 pm
Callisto wacthed in shock as the soldier revealed himself. Kaigu was a transylvanet soldier?! This whole time? It was mind bottling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:52 am
Rifthol looked over the others. "I am going to take one of them with me. If I take Yvansi, he will be forever put somewhere will none will be able to reach him, kept alive, but barely so I can live forever. If I take the princess, then my reign will begin for she will marry, again granting me eternal life. Then I will hunt down Yvansi and bear him apart with my very own fangs for the trouble he has caused." He smiled as he inhaled deeply."The choice is yours..." And he psychically designated the newest member of the group, Kaigu, to make the choice. "You have no clue which choice causes which, so pick now which one stays." Yvansi became still. Was his life more important to him than millions of others and the fate of the world?  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 am
Kaigu turned upon the dragon in shock. "What?!" he yelled. "You mean to tell me that after finding my younger sister whom I havent seen in years and a fire mage who Ive been searching for for years to confirm the fire mages arent all dead and you wish for me to decide the fate of the entire world by either picking to keep the princess or saving that guy which would condemn the rest of the world?" he asked in one long breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:47 am
Rifthol laughed long and loud."You are more involved in this than you may think. Your sister may not have seen you since then, but her fire mage friend returned to the temple with her. That's right. The moment the water mage entered the fire temple, you can guess what happened." He turned again, this time to Yvansi."Do you honestly think I would take your word?" He said suddenly. Yvansi cursed. The dragon read thoughts. "Take me instead." He said.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:13 pm
Callisto tured to Rifthol. "What do YOU know about him?" she asked gesturing to Kaigu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:51 pm
Nabri glared at the dragon, she was tired of this interruption, quickly she made a three inch thick wall of ice around herself and Kaigu, turning to her brother, she walked the last few yards towards him. "You didn't come back." she said.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:52 pm
Kaigu sighed. "No I didn't. When i met the prince we became friends and he insisted i joined the royal guard." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:55 pm
Tears were now running down Nabri's face, it was always strange for a water mage to cry, like they were pouring out of their deepest soul. she didn't say anything, she just stared at him, wondering if she were dead or not.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:17 pm
"Im sorry Nabri I truly am. When i said the prince insisted he TRULY insisted. He wouldnt allow me to cross the border. He could be selfish at times." he said. "I know its not a good excuse." he said shaking his head.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games