Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:03 pm

"Hopefully not," he said. He muttered to himself and stuck his tongue out in thought. He tried another combination, and the lock sprang open. He laughed in victory and started on the lock on his left knee.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:08 pm

"Nice progress," she commented, watching him.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:11 pm

"Why thanks," he said with a smile. He tried the number he gave her, and when it didn't work, he tried another. "That number you gave me sucks dog's bollocks" he said with a little venom.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:14 pm

"Sorry, but I guess numbers scrawled across post-it notes aren't reliable," she shrugged.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:18 pm

He sighed, and started unbuckling his thigh straps. He stood with his legs strapped shoulder width apart. He stretched, "That feels good, however immoble I am," he said. "So, when is this flat party, and what should I bring?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:21 pm

"Saturday, and you should bring..." she paused, "Um... I don't know, they'll be happy enough to have the Hot Bad Guy in the flat."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:26 pm

He smiled as he bent over and started working on the locks, determined to not sit down for a while. "So, I assume that there are fangirls there?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:29 pm

"I'll let you assume that," she replied.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:33 pm

"Hmm, so there aren't any? Okay, fine by me. Don't expect me to come without a mask though," he warned as another lock popped open. He worked on the next lock, trying her combination. Surprisingly enough, it opened. "Oh, I was hoping it would be the very last one," he said with a little disappointment.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:37 pm

"You should've done the other leg then," she replied, smiling. She thought about the fangirls in the flat- for she knew there were some- and how they'd reacted to the kiss that Thachery had given her. She had to admit that she really did like it... and HOW many chances had she missed to kiss him?

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:40 pm

He reluctantly sat down and started on his ankles. He knew that it would take longer to get these last two undone, but he was dedicated. "Doing the other leg wouldn't have helped, it was still at my knees," he pointed out.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:45 pm

"Yeah," she shrugged, "I guess you may get out today at this rate," she smiled, noticing that she still had an hour before she had to leave.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:48 pm

"Perhaps, I still have to wait until they come in and do it all over again. That'll be fun to see the look on their faces," he said with a smile. He muttered to himself a little more as he tried the next combination. He tsked when it didn't work.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:51 pm

She smiled, "You'd think they'd be suspicious by now, you're always so far along when I leave."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:01 pm

"Well, they figure that if I did get out, you'd stop me," he reasoned. He worked the next couple of combinations, disappointed when they didn't work.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff