Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:12 pm
As Dougal flew through the air he used his free chain and threw it through the nearest stilagtite. He swung through the air towards the pursuing demons he flung the chained scythe at them. Dougal managed to take two of the demons out-their bodied slashed in half, their blood rained down....

The remaining demons snarled at Dougal and came at him.

"s**t....," Dougal spat. He quickly yanked out at the chain he was using as an anchor and began to fall. "OK-hero....the 'damsel' is in extreme distress now....."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:19 pm
One of the two remaining demons flew with the intent of grabbing Dougal for himself. Adam flew for him, only just faster nwow he was free of Dougal’s weight, and snatched Dougal out of the air. The weight of him caused him to fall for a little, but he righted himself and headed for the entrance tunnel.
almost there
“nice work.” Adam said with a smile and looked over his shoulder, the two demons were still after them.
“Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The easy way is that when we get to the entrance I do the dimension jump and we get out fast. The hard way is that you learn how to do it, but since it’ll take a little time we have to stop these two first. Option number 2 is very satisfying for me, although I’m sure there’s something about revenge being bad in the ol’ 10 commandments. ‘Turning the other cheek and all that’.” He gave a fanged smile, still generally frightened, but more confident and with more adrenaline to aid his optimism. “Of course if option number 2 fails we’re doomed to buggery and torture, so really it’s your call.”  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 pm
"Wow. I didn't think I'd see the apocalypse in my life or at the very least anytime soon." Lilith looked at Natasha then back to the book and took a drag from her cigarette.
"So now that we know what's going on, how do we stop it?" She questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 pm
Nightmare laughed
"its very hard but its fun"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:40 pm
Natasha sighed.
“I don’t know how to stop it permanently, but if we stop them getting relics it should help. And somehow close this portal to hell.”  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:43 pm
"Beating others sounds like fun and all....." Dougal replied as he started winding the chains back around his arms, "but I think there are more pressing concerns."

He then winced in pain,"Damn it.....I think I may have dislocated my shoulder with my Tarzen stunt....."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:51 pm
Lilith gave Nightmare an odd look but then turned back to Natasha.
"Yeah, that does sound like our best option for now."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:52 pm
Adam nodded.
“Alright. Listen get on my back and give me my scythe. Grip with your legs.” He shifted Dougal onto his back - encumbered a little in flight but with his arms free to use his scythe he felt ready to fight back.

---

"How we do that without getting killed..ugh I liked it back at my mansion." Natasha laughed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:54 pm
Nightmare yelled
"like this!!"
he jumped up and stabbed it and the laded behind it and di a back flip jump and stabbed it again  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:58 pm
Dougal clung to Adam's back remembering to only grip with his legs. "....just a little longer now Aisling.....," Dougal thought. "We're coming."

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:00 pm
"So we're going to stop the apocalypse by jumping around? Lovely, I'm sure the world feels a lot safer now." Lilith rolled her eyes.
"So seriously, how are we stopping this thing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:01 pm
Saito kept flowing Aisling  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:13 pm
Natshas held her hands in her head, thinking. Usually she could think much better when wrapped up in one of the more time-consuming elements of her hobbies - the stringing of a doll’s hair, the hand sewing or embroidery, the knitting of a lacy scarf...now she felt like she was out of ideas.
“Nikoli, what do you think?”

--

Adam turned in the air, charging headlong towards the two demons.
“I never fouht in Heaven’s war, but i am a seraphim. Combat is a part of my being, and I far nothing of you!” he called to them, in part to psyche himself up. He flapped his wings the opposite way to stop himself in the air and while swinging his scythe at one demon kicked the second in the head to stun him. The scythe slice one demon in half, sending the creature screaming to the ground below. He then turned on the one he had temporarily stunned as it tried to grab him. He swung his scythe up and into its stomach, piercing right through, yanked it out, and then slashed off the demon’s wings, spraying blood into his face. It too fell.
He smirked, and for a moment vengeance passed over him like a flicker in a candle - appealing to the demonic side locked within him, but he tried to fight it off as best he could. As if offended by the blood on it he threw his scythe away, and it evaporated back into air as it fell. He shook himself and looked back to Dougal, taking him in his arms again.
“Not too bad, eh?”  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:21 pm
"Eh...you got some skill....I guess," Dougal said with a half smile. "...but I still beat you with style." Dougal laughed but then winced in pain again at his shoulder, "....ouch...."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:25 pm
They had reached the entrance and Adam flew down to land. Once they were both down, without any warning, he tugged on Dougal’s arm and snapped it back into place.
“There we go. I hope I got the right arm.” He said innocently.

[haha Adam's a bit brutal with his 'it's for your own good' approach to medicine XD]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games