Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:54 pm
Inana stared down as if it had bitten her. She snarled and shoved it in her pocet. she didn't know whetehr to belive this 'source', but she knew Lamia well enough to know that it was exactly soemthing the girl would do. she wished she coudl keep her curiosity down to herself. apprently not.
"damn it."
she wondered what to do  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:17 pm
At the Village Greens Moon continued her repetitive task of rounds. Everything appeared to be in order so she decided to make her last rounds ,before her overtime began, in town. She checked in with one of the guards at the gate and went inside.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:17 pm
Nero wandered into her next class, Creature Studies, and took a seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:33 pm
Faust pulled out and opened a folder filled with music sheets. He started glancing through them trying to decided which song he would practice later.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:34 pm
"what's that?" Lamia asked, instaltly latching onto Faust's music sheets and pulling them away from him.
"ooh cool."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:43 pm
Faust stared at his empty hands for a moment. He laughed softly and turned to Lamia, "Thanks.....its mostly celtic type music....."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:02 pm
"I wish i could read it." Lamia said, squinting at the notes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:13 pm
Faust smiled, "It's probably easier to learn how to read the notes than it is to actually play them."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:37 pm
Lamia laughed.
"That's true. I can't play anything either."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:44 pm
Faust continued smiling. "Well there's plenty of time to learn later if you decide to," he said, "And besides....you have plenty of other talents to make up for it."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:51 pm
Lamia gave a slighty embarassed laugh.
"Talents! me? Oh yeah, like what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:25 am
Sunako was in the shop at Ian and saw some shoes she liked it.
"I wonder when daddy will buy them to me"
She really enjoyed the time in the shop  

Izno

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:49 am
"Well, for starters you're great with animals-especially bats," Faust said. "and I'm guessing you're pretty great at combat if your mother helped teach you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:55 am
Ailon was in the fountain looking at the water and smiled. He then looked at the guards and it was fascinating him. He walked to the south were he saw one that looked like a penguin. He saved everything into his eye piece and he sighed. This was going to be fun, but he was alone. He wishes Peyo was here but he had to take care of miss ruby's shop. He then sat down and looked the people and some guards passes by and he wishes that they could leave barton.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:06 am
Okurina smiled.
"You think so? well I guess...I've not been killed yet. that's a bonus."

--

Inana sat and chewed on a chunkof her short hair, looking down at her phone as if it had biten her. She heard Pixel fly in and felt teh Gwee settle on her shoulde,r but didn't greet her.

"What's up?" Pixel asked, raising a scaly eytebrow at her.

"Lamia. that's what. as always." Inana sighed and handed pixel the text message to read. Pixel nodded and gave a puff of smoke out fo her nostrils when she'd finsihed.
"ah."
" 'ah' indeed." inana sighed. "What am I going to do with her? It's my fault fo vcourse. My own stupid fault."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff