Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Arabanth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:29 pm
hello ppl im Arabanth but u can call me ara 4 short or gab due that my rl nickname blaugh glad to be here!! 3nodding
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:36 pm
Not sure how someone found me on all of Gaia, buuut I guess someone miss-clicked.
I'm a bit of a Gaia recluse and tend not to wander into forums much, choosing to sit back and play zOMG or doddle on some online game watching the drama.
Some of my favorite things to do are drawing, writing, and putting depth to things that really don't need it just to frustrate people. Ah, explanation is so annoying to people who don't know what the F they're saying. mrgreen
I also like to listen to music with as much depth as my thought process, how that gets interpreted I won't wonder. Could range from the banana song to the waltz.
Hm. Well I'll shut up. Thanks for inviting me I'll make an effort to be active and chatty.  

Roojie

5,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MAFiiA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:50 pm
ello! im sleepy =3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:51 pm
Welcome to the guild!
@rash i tend to be a recluse on gaia 2 3nodding but i think chi probaly found u on marketplace or something like she did w/ me or mayb chi is magic eek or a stalker xD

xXxXxTwilightxXxXx

Ryan Russell

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:29 pm
I'm Ryan Russell (yes, its my real name) and I spend most of my time PMing friends and playing the markets when I'm on Gaiaonline!
(haha-a 2000% increase in asset values over a month's time is what I've gotten!)

But as far as my REAL life goes, I'm a Christian 17-year-old guy who actually TEACHES classes on Sunday mornings, sometimes gets to lead the worship with vocals, and I'm constantly "adopting" young people and giving them more advice than they ever thought they would want to know! biggrin

I'm a nice guy who you can ask for help or advice, but don't come begging for gold unless you get to know me first, and even then I'll just ignore you if you're trying to pawn off me!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:29 pm
Okay,just gonna update.

My name is Ghost of Ryuu.
Call me Ryuu.
If you need help,feel free to ask.
What I dislike?
Irritating,people that try to be emo even thought they know they can't pull it off.
What I like?
THIS GUILD. smile
What I HATE?
Yuri manga.
What I LOVE?
All the people in this guild.

Ghost of Ryuu

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:31 pm
Nice to meet you all^^

@Ryan: We have a lot in common (except the teaching and stuff part)

@Lil: Yes, I am magic, and you are my stalker friend xD

@Mafiia: Same

@Rash: I look forward to seeing you around^^You and I have a lot in common too; we both like to frustrate people.

@Ara
: Nice pics xP

@Mimi: Thanks xD People say I look like Batman.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:37 pm
Hello!
Im new to the guild my names horo. ^_^
Thanks so much for leting me join! *bows*  

horothefoxywolf

Kakkarod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:29 am
Hi, i just got on today with the guild request, thought it was my chance to get into one. Thx for inviting me, Oh yeah you can just call me Gaki  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:54 am
Anti is my ailis , thanks for inviting me , if yu'll be needig me i'll be wodering around zOMG and playing the slots.  

a true Anti-hero

Snake Eyes Nakamura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 am
Hello, everybody. My username it's -Toshiro_Needs_A_Boss- but you can call me Toshiro or as you wish. Thanks for the request to join this guild. I'm glad to be a member.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:36 pm
Hi everyone, I am Dr John. You can just call me John though. I am very happy to be a part of this guild and hopefully have many happy memories here. 3nodding  

Dr John The Scientist

II Scarlet Petals II

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:42 pm
It's so nice to meet you all!
Well, for those who didn't read my post about myself, my name's Scarlet. And I'm a music freak ;]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:35 pm
Hi, I'm Kristamarie, but most people call me Kmag. I don't really post often but I will try my best to be an active member! heart  

Kristamarie

Tin Pan Alley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:04 pm
Hi! Thanks for inviting me. ...And it's nice to meet all of you razz  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games