Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:19 pm
Kailee smiled, tears leaking from her eyes with her happiness. "Oh I wish we were married . . ." she murmured softly, pulling back from the kiss slightly, not wanting to wait much longer. "Would it be alright if we held the ceremony in my kingdom? I want to be married to you so badly . . ." she whispered before she initiated another kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:24 pm
Leon's soft smile turned into a childish grin. 'We'll get married anywhere any time.' He said quickly swooping down to capture her lips again. His arms tightened just a little around her body. 'Are you okay to be moved? We'll head back and start to prep for it.' He nuzzled her neck again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:40 pm
Kailee laughed. "I'm fine, just a little tired." she said, smiling happily. "You worry too much." she teased him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:47 pm
'I worry about you.' He countered sweeping her into his arms. It was twilight now and the sun was blocked out by some mountains so Leon could walk through the forest without worrying about the sun. 'So what flowers would you like? Roses? Violets?' His lips pressed softly against her cheek as he walked back to the palace with her in his arms. His body was still scarred from the exposure to the sun. It was healing but it would still look strange to the others. 'I love you.' He whispered in her ear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:14 pm
Kailee smiled happily. "Forget-me-nots." she said in response to his question about the flowers. "And red roses." she added. "Love you too." she murmured, excited about planning their wedding.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:20 pm
Leon grinned. 'Okay, but now where will it be? you know this place better than me where would we hold our wedding?' He whispered in his hoarse sexy voice.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:43 pm
Kailee smiled. "We have a grand ballroom that can be decorated in such a lovely way. We also have a . . . um . . . a church, but . . . I'm not sure how well that would work." she murmured, feeling a little embarrassed and awkward. She had heard some vampire legends that vampires couldn't venture into a church without bursting into flames. But she wasn't sure how accurate that legend was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:52 pm
Leon barked out in laughter. She was so cute! She like all the humans believed that Vampires couldn't venture into Churches! 'You're so adorable you know that my love?' He purred and nipped her ear. 'I can venture anywhere I please. Churches would only harm me if I was less than forty years old in my Requiem. I am over that. So I'm fine to marry you in a church.' His lips pressed against her neck. 'Oh Requiem means years to us my dear.' he clarified for her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:05 pm
Kailee blushed but continued to smile. "Good, cause I'd rather have the ballroom for the reception than the actual wedding." she murmured softly.

"Your Highness!"

Kailee winced. "Oops." she murmured. She had forgotten that she had left rather in a panic and when she left in a panic . . .

A black wolf ran and stopped in front of the couple. "Do you know how worried everyone was?!" she snapped.

"Sorry." Kailee said with a sheepish smile, though she didn't really seem too sorry.

((Gah! I forgot my own character's name! XP))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:13 pm
Leon's expression fell. 'Just how much of a panic did you put the palace in my love?' He asked with a curious expression. 'Well Kailee my love?' The corners of his lips were in a smile but he tried to keep a scowl on his face. It was only just working.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:32 pm
Kailee shrugged. "Well . . . I kinda rushed off after I learned that you went away and I was kinda panicked so . . ."

Nadia snapped. "People thought something horrible had happened! Like you had gotten word of an invasion by an opposing pack!" she was completely bristling.

Kailee's smile faded. "Sorry." she murmured, truly contrite now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:44 pm
'Invasion? No. But I had received news that almost all of the royal Vampire family is dead from the Blood Plague. So yes there was a crisis.' Leon bristled back. 'I didn't mean to alarm anyone but it happened to be that way.' He tightened his arms around Kailee. 'I will talk with the King and Queen about it now. Are they available?'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:57 pm
Nadia nodded. "They sent me to retrieve Kailee. And they are rather desperate to know what's going on . . . the queen especially." she said, wincing a little. The queen was going off on one of her 'baby girl' tirades.

Kailee winced as well. "We should get back . . . now." she said, not wanting her mom to be freaking out for too long.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:02 pm
Leon nodded. 'Thank you Nadia. I'll take Kailee there now.' He said and walked quickly to find his future in-laws. There was a chance they may want to know what was happening with the Vampire kingdom too. In her ear he whispered. 'I'm sorry I freaked you out.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:12 pm
Kailee leaned into Leon, closing her eyes a little, just enjoying the closeness. "It's alright. I just worry about you too." she murmured softly. "And when you up and disappear like tha . . ." she left it hanging, knowing she'd just be repeating herself if she continued. "I love you too much to even bear the thought of anything bad happening to you." she added, clutching his shirt tightly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games