Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:55 pm
He shook his head and said. "No not defend them, I am to decide their fate. If I chose to help them then they shall suceed but I were to decide agaisnt helping then they shall fail."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:58 pm
"I see." Velethsaid. It seemed that he was more a threat than he had thought.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:11 pm
Renten noded and said "So what shall we do you know they are going to call for aid. Should we stop them. I already have the Elven kings to the south and east under my control. How ever a half breed Known as a Gemini is now the head guard of the northern elf king. He is aware of use and our intentions and wont let me get any where near him . What do you want to do Veleth."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:12 am
"The key long term objective for the Priestesses is the eradication of the elvish race. They desire a conflict with them, and it would give their soldiers a great amount of morale to defeat them. By the third day we will have enough forces to massacre them, even with Elvish help."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:43 pm
"I thought that if the elves wanted to declare war they would need to get vote's from all 3 of the elven kings. With the king to the south and east under my control They wont be able too correct?" Renten asked. He dident know much about elf politics.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:33 am
[I will NOT let this rp die. scream smile ]

Vence gave a bow towards the king, showing proper respect, and left the room along with the others. He would return quite soon to the room though. the map was a vital part of the proccess of defence.

Already he could sense Serol's arrival. He was south of where he was, on one of the towers, perched and waiting. He started off at a fast-paced walk, taking long strides, and hurrying up stairs when he encountered them. After a good 10 minutes, he reached the top of the tower where Serol was waiting. Vence stepped out onto the small balcony, and stood on the railing.

"Serol, catch me and take me back to the room where I was bfore. You saw it through my eyes. I need to show you where we're headed."

The dragon Serol faded into existence. By now Serol was fully grown, and, quite frankly, massive. From head to tail, it was no doubt a good 200 feet. Vence didn't even try to guess his weight. The great besat nodded in understanding, and leaped into the sky. At the same time, Vence jumped out from the railing, not in the least bit afraid. he fell for almost 20 seconds before landing on Serold back. Using a small amount of Earth magic, he bended the gravity around him so he stuck to Serol, without fear of falling off.

Two minutes later, Vence jumped off his head, landing neatly into the same room.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 am
lol thanks me eitehr! pirate sorry for going awol - I went to my grandparents for the weekend ^_~ I'll post later after my lecture]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:57 pm
As Vence hurried off to get hsi dragon, craban decided that it would be best to wait around outside. he momentarily left Shar with Orla, in order to hunt out some rope in the castle. A natural thief when he wished to be, it didn't take him long to find even better tha what he required - handcuffs.
Once they were out of sit of the palace, he promptly cuffed his brother's hands together.
"Oh come on, this is very undignified." Shar protested, rattling the chains. "I am a high-class warrior!"
"you're not high class, no matter how far you belive yourslef to be." Craban snorted, keeping a firm hold on Shar. "And you know I cannot trust you, especially around the elves and the other drow."
"Then let me go." Shar insisted.
"No. You know too much and you have too much sill as a fighter. if I let you go I'd be consigning more to their deaths."
"How many can one man kill?"
"Enough."
Somewhart defeated, Shar sighed and leant back against Orla, turning his eyes up to the sky. he then looked over at his brother.
"You are soft." he said, "But then again, there was never a tough bone in you. Slaughtering your wife was the most interesting thing you've ever done."

---

"Elves can be remarkably individualistic if they are baced into a corner or their altruism is encouraged." Veleth said. "Their politics, like they, are naturally slow. When faced with an immediate threat they must respond quicly - it is not in their nature to do so, but if forced by morality they will act alone. Mark my words."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:04 pm
"How would they react if lets say. The west and southern Elves unpravoked attacked the Northern Elves what would happen?" Renten asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:08 pm
No one was in the room anymore, but the maps remained. he quickly calulated the distances needed to travel. it all came up to around five hundred miles. Give or take a score or two.

"How will it take you to travel that much distance, with about, say, four stops?" Vence asked, knowing Serol had already seen what he was staring at.

Ai eis oli os si jhar velaes os si mia. Ai tal kaer o eileirdaesi ail ei moli pae. Tholi celaer tolaer air varaeros.
I am one of the last rulers of the sky. I can get you anywhere in a single day. Five hundred miles is pathetic.

Vence smiled. "I'm glad that's your answer. Can you start today?"

Os tysi.
Of course.

"Well then, I'll spread the good news."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:21 pm
Orla stiffened when Shar leaned against her-eyes flashing in annoyance. She casually shifted her weight. Her attention was caught at the mention of Craban killing his wife, however she remained silent. She forced herself to remember that her ways differed from others, and hopefully Craban had a reason for doing so....But still the news shocked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:38 pm
Veleth smiled.
"I should hope that they begin killing one another."

------

Shar wavered a little, losing his balance somewhat as she shifted. He glanced up at her, and was amused by the thinly repressed expression of shock on her face. Craban noticed it too.
"She was..." he said vaugely, by way of an awkward explination. "She was...a terrible person. I snapped. After years I snapped. It doesn't excuse it."
Shar smiled. "It felt good, though, didn't it? You wouldn't keep the knife if it hadn't have felt good."
Craban scowled at him, but didn't answer. He was relived when he began to hear Vence.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:43 pm
"If the elves are at war with each other then they cant help. Just say the word and Ill have the south and western elves attack the northern elves." Renten said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:45 pm
[that's my cue. 3nodding ]

Vence Had hitched yet another ride, though quite short, down towards the base. He jumpedd lightly off, and Told Serol to hide himself outside the city.

After a short walk around, he found familiar faces.

"Craban, the perfect person to talk to. I chatted with Serol, told him the plans. He can start today; we can get to the Elves in a matter of hours."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:58 pm
"Brilliant. Let's get going." Crabans aid instantly - glad to be away form the horrible conversation of his wife. However the knot of nerves infected his insides as he thought over confronting his father again. They weren't exactly friendly to one another, and with strangers in tow it would be even worse.
But still, one had to be optimistic. He grabebd Shar and roughly marched him ahead. He was already sick of him.

---

Veleth smiled. It would perhaps take a day or two for the otehr elven cities to reach the northern elves, but he knew that time was of little consequence to them. The Priestesses would be glad to cause the elves more trouble.
divide and conquer.
"hmm...perhaps it wodul weaken the challenge but..." he paused, looed over at Renten and gave an indulgen smile.
"Very well, have it your way. Get them to kill each other."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games