Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Noir Role Play Guild
bump and random things to say? HERE D<!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:11 pm
no you arent, your a smart person, you know your capabilities and arent going to do something that exceeds them, you might change your mind at some point, being able to bear children is a gift not everyone has its something you shouldnt let go to waste  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 am
ur a guy, you cant have an opinion on this
;p! lol

h a n g r y

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:56 am
i wasnt speaking of myself, i was speaking for someone  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:33 pm
Everyone has their own views rofl I'd rather go through childbirth agony, cause it would feel like a major achievment.  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:39 pm
i personally am not sure i want them simply because my parents expect me to be the one to give the grandchildren, they make it seem like i dont have a choice  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:47 pm
That's how I sometimes feel :/ I'm not a kid person really, and I'm not a huge Uni person, but I feel like I have to just cause everyone else wants it  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:53 pm
im not either, i dont have the patience for it, i just said what i said earlier because i know someone who cant have children and would love to be able to have them  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:21 pm
Lifes really unfair at times for alot of people... then you get the assholes who have it all.  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

h a n g r y

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:46 pm
i wish i was incapable of getting pregnant. that way i wouldnt have to use contraceptives.
i dont see why ppl are against adopting a kid, ur saving a life.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:51 pm
dont wish that kitty, you have the choice to have children, you dont have to have them, but if you decide at some point you want them, then you can, there are people that want children, a little piece of their own flesh and blood in the world and they cant always have them  

Haviv Oltalon

h a n g r y

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:00 pm
-.-" you have no idea how much i dont want to give birth. i can't even be pressured into it, everyone can just fukk off. i like my body the way i is now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:17 pm
no no, you got me wrong, im not saying you should, just be happy that you have the capability, this is one of those, be happy you have food cause others are starving things, you dont have to have children, just be glad that should the posibility you ever want one of your own arise you can  

Haviv Oltalon

h a n g r y

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:54 pm
i'm offended lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 pm
im sorry thats not my intention, maybe its just something you cant understand right now, or im doing a horrendous job of explaining it  

Haviv Oltalon

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:27 am
Again, it's all down to personal choice. Adaption is a good thing, but then I'd feel bad if my kid came up and said 'whose my real mother?' or 'whose my real father?'  
Noir Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games