Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm
He murred"alright if you say so"he pinched her butt and laughed"I win"he chuckled and stuck his tongue out  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:00 pm
"Well, Kuro..cute name by the way..uh, I have this" he took a green flower from his pocket "Its a old cure for fevers...just put it under your nose and inhail for a while...it takes two minutes to work"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:02 pm
" epp!. she licked his tounge and pinched him. " Ha!" she scrambled away.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:05 pm
Navo yelped and chased after her tackleing her onto the couch"hey no fair"he chuckled and kissed her"the room smells like pizza now"he chuckled"never the less you smell lovely"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:09 pm
Squirms under him.
"Ahh no fair you caught me." Sticks tongue out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:13 pm
Takes your tongue in his mouth and suckles on it"Its fair if I win"he chuckled then cuddled with her...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:14 pm
" oooo!." She cuddles him a bit surprised by the tongue thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:16 pm
"Thank you very much! Woah, that sounds more like cocaine then medicine to me" He laughed. " Naw, I'm only playing around. That sounds great! I hate being in bed." He gets up and takes the flower. He inhales it. "Ew, it smells weird..." He sticks his tongue out in disgust. Well, medicine never tastes- or in this case smells good, he thought to himself.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:21 pm
"Its not, it like a most pure version of medicine there is..straight from the plant" he laughed and let him continue the sniffing  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:22 pm
He chuckled"learn new things everyday"he laughed and cuddled with her happily on the couch...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:24 pm
She cuddle him and kissed him.
Finding his tongue she suckled it too.
" Its uhh nice." she blushed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:28 pm
He shivered"feels tingly"he murred"I love it"his tail wagged and suckled on her tongue back...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:30 pm
She wrapped her arms around him holding him tight and playing with his tongue. * Murr*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:31 pm
Kuro continued to sniff for what felt like 2 hours instead of 2 minutes. The scent made his eyes water. He wiped away the tear that rolled down his cheek and then ran to the dresser to get the thermometer. He put it in his mouth and sat down on the bed. After about thirty seconds he hear a Beep! Come from the therometer. He took it out of his mouth and looked at it. 98.6 It read in bold leters. "Woah, that stuff works quickly!" He felt his forehead, it was normal, even a little bit cold. He gave Seraph a quick hug and then said in a manly tone. "Thank you. Im extremly glad that you helped me through my temprary sickness. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to get some pizza."  

kuromeruneko

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:36 pm
Navo murred happily as they frenched"mmm sweet"he smiled and played with her tongue as well.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games