Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:41 pm
Seraph, staying out of everything, jut lazily sat up watching, he would interveen when he felt it was nessasaryn "Narun, get you cute a** over there to the ship"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:42 pm
Seramiphia kept her eyes on the vixen  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:47 pm
as the platform rose to the roof there where explosions all around.
"be glad our sheild was built to take this pnishment" the vixen said looking Sera over.

she then picked up a mic "attention if you want your girl here blown to little bits i would suggest thatyou stop and calm down now." she said in a very relaxed voice over tevery ones com link  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:48 pm
She continued watching the vixen and looking her over her tail swished  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image
The Grey Wolf had changed, it had claws and looked more beast then humanoid normal mech. It followed the sound and came crashing right on top of the ship looking down at the vixen. Spines that gave off a interesting energy signal let it break through the shielding. Grey Wolf was a military experiment to create a living, breathing MS. But no pilots could survive the operation, Narun stole it from them...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:53 pm
"your strong wolfie i will give you that" the vixen said unwaverd by the incedent.
"if you dont want your girl here to die i suggest you stop right now" she said walking over to Sera and siting on her lap.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:55 pm
Seramiphias body stiffened and she breathed a bit hard.
She's sitting on me.... She was pleased  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:57 pm
User Image
Narun and the MS gave a submissive animal sound and lowered their heads. They both gave whimpers and sighed. Narun looked at Seramiphias from the cockpit"I failed you"he said...  

wolfbanebaxton

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:00 pm
"thats agood boy now come on out of that thing and break your sink with it, dont want it going on a rampage now do we?" the vixen said staring up at the MS  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:02 pm
Seramiphia whimpered and looked at Narun seeing him hurt buts he kept looking at the vixen also  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:03 pm
Seraph was secretly watching, completely undetcetable..soon..so soon  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:04 pm
User Image
The cockpit opened up and he fell out, the Grey Wolf went into sleep mode. Narun looked up at the vixen"So we meet again"he said on his knees in a submissive position. He had come across the vixen when he first realized he was the only one who could connect with the experimental MS and stole the Grey Wolf... What was left of his right arm hurt painfully...  

wolfbanebaxton

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:08 pm
"you have him very well traind dont you?" she said to Sera as she started to coress her left boob.

"there was another with you wasn't there?" she asked Narun "another MS out there?" she finshed. still siting on Sera and coressing her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Seramiphia let out a muffled murrr and nodded  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:17 pm
User Image
Narun nodded and pulled out a trigger,"yes...."he said and crawled over submissively to the vixen's feet. He held it out"I planted.... charges on it's engines" he sighed 'sorry Seraph'. He sighed and looked up at the vixen...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games